Author Topic: New JD Review - 2012 SDCC Exclusive Carbon Freeze Chamber Set  (Read 3878 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Hasbro and HunterPR were kind enough to pass along one of these sets for us to review.

Clicky to go to the Full Story!

Feel free to check it out and see what interesting things I discovered with the set.  Namely, I have to say, I was surprised how much I liked certain figures.  I'm also a bit surprised how much I liked the complete set itself.  It's a great overall Saga piece that looks like it'd display really nice.

People hoping for mint carded figures though, beware.  You're probably going to have to order a set or find them at retail for truly mint cards.

And the Jar Jar in Carbonite...  A blueprint for things to come?

Check it out.  I haven't been able to devote a lot of time to a long review in a while, and whew was that a longer one.

Apologies for pictures...  My 10MP camera isn't up to snuff with what other folks have but it did ok.  Finding a place to shoot pictures of an item this big was maybe a bigger pain to figure out!

Share your thoughts when you're done reading!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77