Collectibles > Droid Factory 2013

2013 Droid Factory Wave 1

<< < (3/7) > >>

Scockery:
I know people disliked the previous 212th Clone Trooper...but its toooo soon to even update him with the new mold.

The line-up for the first two waves leaves me underwhelmed. With vintage, out goeth the obscure...oh, well.

Brian:
Yeah, I think the figures all look well done - and I'll likely pick up most of them, but the first wave is a bit underwhelming simply because we've seen every single one of those characters before haven't we?  And most of them had pretty decent figures already.  Again, they look good and I'll get them most likely (particularly for the BADs), but not super exciting.  I guess we are getting to the point in the line where we've seen almost everything, but a lot of these (Sandtrooper, Battle Droid, etc.) we literally see every year.

Jesse James:
I'm pretty stoked on the initial wave...  It's outstanding and TC-70?  Obscure realistic CW gives me hope that 2nd tier guys will get new figures too, done realistically.

I was pretty stoked at the BAD stuff though.  All of it looked good.

Rune Haako:

shmashwitdaclub:
any details on this new R2?  Ugh I don't want to buy it but probably will be forced to at the expense of the BAD...  Same with the Battle Droid...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version