Collectibles > LEGO

Lego 2013

<< < (3/24) > >>

Jesse James:
Saw 2013 SW sets at my local K-mart, before they even got Hobbit sets in. :(  I was hoping to nab some of those on their B1G1 last week.

Anyway though, yeah, got the Republic/Sith Trooper set because it was cheap and 4 minifigs.  Very tempted on the A-Wing as i want the new pilot and a Han is a nice addition to the minifig shelf since my last one was yellow.

I loved the new sets.  Very nice.  Lego still a dominant SW licensee

McMetal:
Sigh, I can never see those tiny Lego pictures well enough.

Can someone with young, fresh eyes please scrutinize the picture of the AT-RT set and tell me if that is an Umbaran soldier packed in? All I can see is some kind of brown blob that might be a battle droid but maybe not.

If so, I can officially proclaim LEGO to be one million times better than Hasbro. I would KILL for one of those guys in the Clone Wars line...

Diddly:
From my earlier post:

--- Quote ---75002 - AT-RT
(Yoda, 1 x 501st Clone Trooper , 1 x Commando Droid, 1 x Sniper Droideka) - 26.99 €
--- End quote ---

JediJman:
I believe the ATRT box actually labels the "Brown Assassin Droid" as "Commando Droid Captain."  Sorry, no Umbarin Soldier in there.

Jayson:
Found most of the new LEGO sets this morning at TRU, except for the Umbaran HMC (Heavy Mobile Cannon).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version