Community > JD Sports Forum!

NFL 2012-2013

(1/22) > >>

Paul:
All the hope for the fall starts this week! (and will be dashed after the first few weeks of the season)
Sadly the Cowboys did nothing to improve during the off-season.. Tony Romo is still the QB and the team is asking the king of "doesn't car" to be the leader, they drafted a cornerback with a to 10 pick claiming he was the best in his conference (the SEC.. a running conference...be the best run stopping LB in the SEC and I will be impressed), Jason Garrett is still the coach (like the guy as a Quarterback's coach, but he is over his head as a Head Coach) and Jerry is still the GM, (Like him as an owner, GM not so much).

New York and Philly got better or stayed the same so Dallas is not in a better position.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Paul on July 29, 2012, 08:43 AM ---New York and Philly got better or stayed the same so Dallas is not in a better position.

--- End quote ---

Isn't there another team in that division? Drafted a guy from Texas or something to play QB? Think I heard something about that this offseason. ;)

Should be an interesting year in the NFCE.

Paul:

--- Quote from: McMetal on July 29, 2012, 12:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Paul on July 29, 2012, 08:43 AM ---New York and Philly got better or stayed the same so Dallas is not in a better position.

--- End quote ---

Isn't there another team in that division? Drafted a guy from Texas or something to play QB? Think I heard something about that this offseason. ;)

Should be an interesting year in the NFCE.

--- End quote ---

If they would have drafted him to play WR or weren't going to throw him into starting, I would have mentioned it, he is Vince Young (part II or III if you will).

McMetal:
No worries, Cousins is Plan B. Shanny has 'em covered from all angles.  ;D

Paul:
Better than Garrett, he has no plan, I'd prefer the Ghost of Tom Landry at the this point... and we got Ryan brother that is less fit for NFL coaching...but they Kiss the ring so they stay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version