Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

Clone Wars Wave 30 (2013 Wave 1)

<< < (21/21)

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on March  1, 2013, 07:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: JediJman on March  1, 2013, 07:17 PM ---They have the 2012 MH case expected on 3/15 Pete.

--- End quote ---

I know -  but my order for it already shipped back on Feb  11th - and I still don't have it.

If it does indeed seem to be lost, here's hoping that Toy Palace will be decent about it and ship me a replacement case when their new shipment of them arrives.

--- End quote ---

It's most likely a Customs delay.  That's the hitch with international orders.  Your parcel might just be waiting to go through the Customs clearing process, and then you should eventually get it.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on March  4, 2013, 06:12 PM ---It's most likely a Customs delay.  That's the hitch with international orders.  Your parcel might just be waiting to go through the Customs clearing process, and then you should eventually get it.

--- End quote ---

I hope that is all it is.

UPDATE: Received my 2012 Movie Heroes Wave 3 Case today. VERY relieved. VERY well packaged by the Toy Palace folks. Got my shipping notice for my 2013 Wave 1 Cases of Clone Wars and Movie Heroes as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version