Author Topic: EE Exclusive Scout Trooper Ewok Attack Maquette  (Read 36648 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: And The Mystery Ent. Earth Exclusive Is....
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2012, 02:21 PM »
Mini-Bust of the Officer that takes Chewie's bowcaster in the Imperial Bunker on Endor...  It's a piece to accompany the Lt. Renz busts at Scum.  Get yours today in a dumpster somewhere near Dallas, I am told.  :-X

So Renz and repeat?  ;)

Nice.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2012, 03:27 PM »
I am thinking it definitely has to be a cancelled item that EE picked up - so there are some great guesses in this thread.  Hopefully Hasbro gave EE a good deal on it since, iirc, Hasbro kinda screwed over EE with the whole Mandalorian Shuttle fiasco which lead to EE cancelling a lot of orders.

Maybe they will make it up to them with the Mandalorian Shuttle?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 04:57 PM »
I trust everyone figured out from the clues today that it's the Tonnika Sisters.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline CaptainYoda

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2012, 05:15 PM »
I trust everyone figured out from the clues today that it's the Tonnika Sisters.

Where are the clues??

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2012, 05:33 PM »
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2012, 05:49 PM »
Where are you guys seeing clues, or any indication that there is an exclusive coming? I haven't noticed it on any of the sites.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2012, 05:54 PM »
Go to Twitter and follow @entearth to see EE's twitter posts. 

The only real clues I've found are that it is not going to be in TVC packaging and it will be priced higher than $50.  I think that should rule out Tonnika Sisters or Mando Shuttles...I'll be kind of disgusted if those go for that kind of cash.  I do think a 6 or 7 figure set would make a lot of sense, but I have no idea what they would focus on right now.  Maybe something from the Star Wars 1313 video game? 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2012, 07:25 PM »
Go to Twitter and follow @entearth to see EE's twitter posts. 

The only real clues I've found are that it is not going to be in TVC packaging and it will be priced higher than $50.  I think that should rule out Tonnika Sisters or Mando Shuttles...I'll be kind of disgusted if those go for that kind of cash.  I do think a 6 or 7 figure set would make a lot of sense, but I have no idea what they would focus on right now.  Maybe something from the Star Wars 1313 video game?

Ah, thanks. I'll check it out.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2012, 09:52 PM »
I am thinking it definitely has to be a cancelled item that EE picked up - so there are some great guesses in this thread.  Hopefully Hasbro gave EE a good deal on it since, iirc, Hasbro kinda screwed over EE with the whole Mandalorian Shuttle fiasco which lead to EE cancelling a lot of orders.

My recollection from CVI was that Hasbro claimed to be "disappointed" that EE elected NOT to accept orders on these or something to that effect. Like, they were ready to provide product and EE backed out at the last minute, or balked at the minimum orders or something.

So the distinct implication was that it was a decision by EE, not Hasbro, that ended up being responsible for all those canceled orders. (mine included)

I'm all for the rumored idea of re-releasing the shuttle as a UBP with a squad of Mandos and maybe another ship to help fill things out. That would certainly push it past the $50 mark.

Better not be some damn Fighter Pod thing is all I know!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2012, 10:20 PM »
Now that Dressel's built up the hype (for me, at least) about Tonnika sisters, I'm going to be pissed if it's anything but.  :-\

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2012, 11:15 PM »
There's been no clue that it's Tonnika's that I recall...  I think he was just adding to the fun of the thread.  :-X  :-*

$49.99+ for 2 figures would PROBABLY, as much as the diehards say they want them, raise quite a **** fit over the price.  Part of me would almost enjoy the anarchy that would ensue among the collector community.

With the price, I kind of think people might be right on the ultimate battlepack thingie...  not sure what it would hold but that's a bit of a high price for just figures.

It's also quite plausible it's not from Hasbro at all, as has already been noted in here, so it could be a bust, or a GG item, or whatever.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Spirit of MAC

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2012, 05:04 AM »
There's been no clue that it's Tonnika's that I recall...  I think he was just adding to the fun of the thread.

Don't tease, especially on such iconic, if not X-files-esque mysterious, hold-outs of the line such as these two space hookers!  That said, after pronouncing myself more than willing to drop $25 on Jocasta, considering she's one of the few minor (speaking) characters left to be made, I certainly have to be willing to stomach the same amount for 2 far more "important" OT characters remaining from one of our favorite scenes (especially from an action figure / diorama standpoint).  I'd definitely be disgusted by the price again, but I'd still drop $50 x2 in a heartbeat for a couple pairs of these ladies that I never expected to see the light of plastic (that doesn't make sense, I know).  Hell, if they never get made, I'll probably be dropping $75 - $100 on nice customs for each one just to fill the gaping Cantina holes anyway, much like I used to in the post-Kenner days of the vintage line (Sandtrooper, Tarkin, Slave Leia, etc).  So even at a ridiculously lofty $50 a pop, I'll still be saving money.

I'd still prefer my aformentioned Disney astromechs though.  I just wish EE would hurry up and at least divulge the licensee so we could could move on from all this (hopeful) figure speculation, if it winds up "just" being a Gentle Giant product instead.

Here's one more thought on the potential Tonnika Sisters: What if they came with the Cantina's distillery section finally...  That'd be a much easier $50 to stomach, eh?   8)
Softgoods suck.  Almost as much as the Prequels.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2012, 05:55 AM »
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 07:35 AM by Scott »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2012, 06:20 AM »
Weak. Not even remotely tempted. Jocasta Nu I will have to get though.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
EE Animated Scout and Ewok Maquette
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2012, 08:28 AM »