Community > Other Toy Lines

NECA Predators

<< < (2/10) > >>

shmashwitdaclub:
new tru 2 pack coming soon

http://necaonline.com/37291/blog/news-and-announcements/soon-toys-r-us-exclusive-battle-damaged-predators-action-figure-2-pack/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=necafb&utm_campaign=predator2pack

shmashwitdaclub:
well the guy I purchased Elder Predator from on ebay still has not shipped my item and I bought it on the 18th.  I kind of expected it would take him a while though because he was saying he was going to wait ship it until all of his auctions ended.  Ok, I can understand that.

Oh but wait, guess what?  I went and looked at where the items are shipping from and he is listed as...  can you guess it???   NY, NY.................  I am betting I am going to have to file with ebay on this one to get my money back on it.  I am thinking this seller might have bigger issues to deal with other than ship me out my figure...

Mister Skeezler:
Oh snap...well, I guess it depends on where he is in NY. I'd give it a day or two...he might just not have power.

shmashwitdaclub:
Back on the 1st he wrote me this in regards to me asking him if he was going to be able to ship the item.  I was also sympathetic towards the situation of everyone over there - I didn't want to sound as if any problems he was experiencing paled in comparison to me not getting my Predator in a timely fashion.   :P   This is what he responded back with:

--- Quote ---Hey, yes, as soon as post offices open. I'm in NY, the hurricane has them closed.
--- End quote ---

So I waited and then I emailed him yesterday since there has still been no indication he shipped the item.  Today was the latest date that I should have received it by - this includes his already extra long time to ship he put in the auction.

Still no response so I think sometime tomorrow I am going to notify ebay so that they are at the early stages of being involved and I dont end up with nothing for my money.

Mister Skeezler:
I had some post office problems earlier this week, but that does sound a bit strange. I guess it depends on which part of NY he's in. If he's in lower Manhattan, he's probably in a bad way. If not, then who knows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version