Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

TRU Vintage Box Millennium Falcon

<< < (3/10) > >>

Brian:
That is just nuts.  There could be a sale/coupon on the way (and likely is), but still - even $200 is too much, yoinks.  I already have one as well (one of my favorite items of the entire line I think, if not the top one), but honestly, I was half way tempted by the packaging (and this is from someone who opens nearly everything).  Overall I probably couldn't afford it even if it was the same price as before, but at this price I can't even consider it.

Nicklab:
That kind of pricing is pretty ridiculous.  If you already have the Falcon and you do this, you're paying $250.  FOR A BOX.

If MOMC/MIMB collectors bite at this, I will be utterly amazed.

Ben:
Before I heard of this reissue, I was considering dropping nearly $300 on one of these in the old box, but I figured I'd wait. I expected $200. But with shipping and finally getting this thing, I may just go ahead and get one at $250. Think I'll wait until my store gets it in, though, to see if I can get a nice box.

Plus, I preordered that MOTUC Castle Grayskull at this price, so sticker shock is whatever now.

iFett:
I've still never even opened my Legacy BMF, but heard it's a wonderful toy! Are there any tweaks to the new one or just a straight re-release?

Jayson:
Straight up repack according to Derryl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version