Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

TRU Vintage Box Millennium Falcon

<< < (9/10) > >>

Nicklab:
Saw about a dozen TVC Falcons at a local TRU store today. Now selling for $199.99 each.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on December 11, 2012, 03:58 PM ---Saw about a dozen TVC Falcons at a local TRU store today. Now selling for $199.99 each.

--- End quote ---

Seriously, WTF with the Falcon pricing!?  How many different prices have we seen this thing at now?  $250, $225, $199, $125...all within what, three weeks?  I was going to skip this thing due to sheer size and the fact that I already have the older one.  Then when I started hearing about discounts, I was intrigued and probably would have bought it for $150 or less.  Now I'm just frustrated at TRU for their dartboard pricing tactics and am ready to skip it all together.  I get trying to make as much profit as possible, but just settle on a price already.  Right now, anything over $125 feels like I'm getting ripped off.

Nicklab:
The $125 was part of the Flash Deal.  I get the feeling that they weren't flying out of the stores at over $200, so they're marking them down to clear them out.

Rob:

--- Quote from: JediJman on December 11, 2012, 06:33 PM ---Seriously, WTF with the Falcon pricing!?  How many different prices have we seen this thing at now?  $250, $225, $199, $125...all within what, three weeks?

--- End quote ---

Don't forget $274.99 - that's what it was at TRU the last time I saw it here in Chicago.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Rob on December 12, 2012, 06:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: JediJman on December 11, 2012, 06:33 PM ---Seriously, WTF with the Falcon pricing!?  How many different prices have we seen this thing at now?  $250, $225, $199, $125...all within what, three weeks?

--- End quote ---

Don't forget $274.99 - that's what it was at TRU the last time I saw it here in Chicago.

--- End quote ---

Exactly.   ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version