Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

2013 Movie Heroes Class II Vehicles - Yoda Boxes

<< < (3/7) > >>

Jesse James:
They're all sad, really.  Look at that Jedi Fighter.  Comically bad when the original one was to-scale. 

I wasn't planning to buy anyway, no skin off my teeth, but yeah, those are horrible.  I mean, even the tank is dinky.  All the viewports are just like little holes for one guy to see out of.  Too funny.  And basically it's hollow underneath too?  I question Hasbro's "need" to do this, honestly.

I know of a toy company that makes knock-offs similarly...  hollow on one side, etc.  They do a lot more with a lot less it seems.  I know, I know, licenses, but that only goes so far at this stage.  Really those are pathetic.

In one way I'm glad there's nothing I wanted anyway, but on the other hand, it's such a sad way to see the line go.  The multi-figure w/vehicle sets are better looking by far.  Trying to make the actual movie ships only smaller though, bad idea.  Your line looks like a dollar store knock-off now but for what's ultimately not a fair price for what you're delivering.

I think they saw sales of a toy line stagnating and they're trying anything to fix it, and I think the product taking a turn for the worse to justify a lower price isn't going to "fix" anything.  Just my opinion.  Like I said, I'm just glad none of it was of any interest to me anyway.

Those Deluxe ship w/2 figures though, definitely looking forward to a couple of 'em.

Greg:
The more I look at these the more I dislike them. Initially I thought the Jedi Starfighter and Tank were okay, in a charming "hey, it's a toy!" kind of way. Now I think all three look ridiculously small as well as cheap and poorly made. I'll definitely be passing on them. It's a shame that the TVC box vehicles didn't do well this year, as having a "premium" line of vehicles alongside these miniature offerings might have been a great move.

McMetal:
I agree, these look rather silly.

I also think it was stupid of them to stop differentiating between Clone Wars vehicles and Star Wars vehicles. I liked it a lot better when I knew which ships went with which line.

Slap a CW identifier on these things and I would buy all of them. Short of that, I couldn't care less.

Scockery:
True Mini-Rigs...in a bad way.

Yeah, $20 for one of these vs. $20 for two figures and a mini-vehicles?

I can only hope that post-Disney buy-out,  Hasbro will  be less pressured by Lucasfilm demands and go back to larger offerings.

Nicklab:
The only good thing I'd consider doing with that Slave I is painting it in some sort of Death Watch colors and having it stand in as some sort of a Mandalorian starfighter.  Otherwise, I find this whole assortment completely useless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version