Author Topic: Iron Man (Movie and Sequels)  (Read 19683 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Man (Movie and Sequels)
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2013, 11:10 AM »
You didn't answer the question.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2013, 03:49 PM »
Didn't they cover him drinking in IM2?  I think that was probably enough.  I get your point Justin that it would have worked in IM3 but I also think they'd be rehashing something they already covered.  I still think IM3 was a big letdown...I still can't get over the whole kid subplot.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2013, 10:21 PM »
They set up the drinking storyline in earlier flicks, but never followed it through to him having a real problem with it.  I can take the kid, but panic attacks were clearly rewritten to replace drunken episodes and that didn't really work for me. 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2014, 04:37 PM »
Robert Downey Jr has been making the rounds promoting his new movie, The Judge.  Sure enough, the subject of Iron Man came up in interviews.  Notably, with both David Letterman and Ellen.  On Letterman he said that it wasn't happening, but he would be appearing in other Marvel Cinematic Universe projects.  But on Ellen he said that he's in negotiations with Marvel Studios.  So who knows what to believe?
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback