Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

TRU Exclusive Endor Big AT-AT

(1/8) > >>

Diddly:
Mods: Didn't see a thread for this, so if there is one, I apologize

These are hitting TRUs I guess, as I saw cases of them on the top shelf at my local "rich part of town" TRU today. Price was $129.99. I still need a Big AT-AT but might just buy one of the Hoth ones since they're the same price and I'm not that into the muddy paintjob.

Phrubruh:
With the $250 BMF sitting right next to it, the Endor AT-AT looks like a bargain. I was really expecting the AT-AT to be $160 while the old stock of Hoth be $120.

Pete_Fett:
Galactic Hunter is speculating that these have been held back until the Spring, but Diddly says he saw these the other day...

Is GH just wildly speculating?

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Diddly on November 15, 2012, 12:20 AM ---Mods: Didn't see a thread for this, so if there is one, I apologize

These are hitting TRUs I guess, as I saw cases of them on the top shelf at my local "rich part of town" TRU today. Price was $129.99. I still need a Big AT-AT but might just buy one of the Hoth ones since they're the same price and I'm not that into the muddy paintjob.

--- End quote ---

Did you see it out of the case?  Because I still see cases of 2 x AT-AT's in TRU stores.  But those have all been in the SOTDS packaging.

Darth_Anton:
I checked around on the 21st because of diddly's report, but none were to be found in all of So Cal. Also not online, so I'm inclined to think that it was the older version that was spotted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version