Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

TRU Exclusive Endor Big AT-AT

<< < (5/8) > >>

Jayson:

--- Quote from: JediJman on April 11, 2013, 08:22 AM ---Whats the early read on this thing?  Same as the previous with different paint deco?  I will probably skip unless the electronics or something else is notably different.

--- End quote ---

The AT-AT itself is a repalnt, electronics are the same - but it does include an exclusive AT-AT Driver (this time with black boots and gloves) and a brown speeder bike (old mold).

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Jayson on April 11, 2013, 09:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: JediJman on April 11, 2013, 08:22 AM ---Whats the early read on this thing?  Same as the previous with different paint deco?  I will probably skip unless the electronics or something else is notably different.

--- End quote ---

The AT-AT itself is a repalnt, electronics are the same - but it does include an exclusive AT-AT Driver (this time with black boots and gloves) and a brown speeder bike (old mold).

--- End quote ---

Thanks Jay.  That might be enough for me to bite if I can nab one on sale.

Matt_Fury:
Funny how it has the same electronics....for te Hoth battle.   ::)

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on April 12, 2013, 12:56 AM ---Funny how it has the same electronics....for te Hoth battle.   ::)

--- End quote ---

Thats why I was questioning if they were different.  Would be nice if they changed it up (and a must get for me), but thats probably an expensive change and there isn't much Endor AT-AT action to draw from.

Darth_Anton:
Well, I'm glad it's still on the release schedule. I thought it might get canceled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version