Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

$5 Vintage Collection @ Five Below

<< < (3/29) > >>

Jesse James:
Doc P, I'll be in touch with you.  I get paid this week, and I'll try to pick you up three.

Just a heads up you CANNOT return to 5 Below, so everyone should be aware of that.  If you're buying, you're stuck with it. :)

Just wanna spread the word on that little detail as it's something I think most people aren't aware of with their stores.  You buy it, you keep it.

Mys tore had 3 but I won't be back till the weekend just so you're aware.

bobafett14:
FYI,

The Five Below in Monroeville had all the above mentioned figures late last week.  As far as returning they will give you in store credit ONLY.

They had the ST with corrected pant job,as well as the earlier AOTC wave  Zam, SBD, Mace, Obi- Amidala ugly gown, etc.  What is niceis they put them on the shelf vs. hangng them, so you get the unpunched cards...trouble iafter a few weeks the cardbacks  are beat to hell.

DoctorPadawan:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on October 29, 2012, 03:09 PM ---Doc P, I'll be in touch with you.  I get paid this week, and I'll try to pick you up three.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Jesse; I do appreciate it. :)

Darth_Anton:
I'd love an additional AT-RT Drive and ATOC Clone from 5 Below if anyone can throw out an assist.

Jesse James:
Not a sale per se, but I have it from a friend who runs a 5 Below that she got an email regarding the "new" (new for that store) Vintage Figures.

She told me they got word that there was to be a Star Wars wheel barrow display going up in the near future at the front of the store, similar to last year.  She wouldn't commit to saying it would have new product, but she got word from higher up to do the display after Halloween's display comes down or something along those lines, and she said usually that means new cases of stuff.

She said they don't always know what's coming, but usually those displays get new items.  It's probably what's been found (AOTC Clone, AT-RT Driver, any remaining AOTC wave stuff too), but she said she's sure her higher-ups were really pleased with sales of figures last year.  They were floored, actually, and she said they're "aggressively" trying for more because it was a bit of an experiment that went smashingly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version