Community > Hall of Justice

DC Collectibles 3.75" Injustice Figures

(1/4) > >>

Jeff:
DC Collectibles Launches New Line of 'Injustice' 3 3/4" Action Figures

--- Quote ---Adding to the excitement around next year’s launch of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment’s “Injustice: Gods Among Us” game, DC Collectibles will be releasing an all new line of highly detailed and articulated 3 3/4” action figures based on characters from the game.  The first round of two-pack sets will be released in April 2013 and will feature Green Arrow paired with Deathstroke, and Wonder Woman paired with Solomon Grundy. Each set costs $29.95.

The launch of this new line follows DC Collectibles successful run of 3 3/4” action figures as Con exclusives during 2012.  The Injustice line will be available broadly at comic book retailers and online at www.shopdccollectibles.com. Keep an eye out for more Injustice two-pack sets coming from DC Collectibles very soon!
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...  I am not the biggest fan of the Arkham City/Arkham Asylum/Injustice video game costumes, so it's kind of a bummer they are going with that version of Green Arrow here.   I do however love the part where it says these sets will be "available broadly at comic book retailers and online".  Bodes well for the futre of the line.

I'm not sure I'll be picking up the Arrow/Deathstroke or WW/Grundy sets for $30, but I'll keep my eye on the line for sure to see what else tey have planned.

Morgbug:
Hmm...

JediJman:
Nice looking figures, but agree with you Jeff.  It's too bad they didn't make the classic Green Arrow costume - I'd be tempted to get that one.  Interested in seeing what else they make in this line.

shmashwitdaclub:
wonder woman and grundy:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DCC11573&mode=retail

JediJman:

--- Quote from: shmashwitdaclub on December  8, 2012, 01:34 PM ---wonder woman and grundy:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DCC11573&mode=retail

--- End quote ---

Again, nicely styled, but not any kind of Wonder Woman I'm familiar with.  Pass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version