Community > Other Toy Lines

NECA Aliens/Prometheus

<< < (5/8) > >>

Rob:

--- Quote from: Scockery on June 23, 2013, 02:52 PM ---Absurd price for a 5 point of articulation figures based on 70's toys, albeit unproduced ones.

--- End quote ---

Yep, but it's a small company and the volume won't be high, so that drives the price up.

I'm all over it.

Scockery:
See, that's just an excuse. If they really wanted to emulate Kenner, they could totally lower costs by doing more repaints with new accessories, like Lava Planet Cain, Night Stalker Dallas, Battle Luge Ripley, Urban Strike Alien and Aqua-Armor Ash.

McMetal:
I saw the new Aliens figures at TRU yesterday for the first time - Hicks, Hudson, Xenomorph, etc. They lookd pretty damn good. I think they were $17.99 though? Yikes.

shmashwitdaclub:
oh these are pure win.  I nabbed all 3 and I love them!!!!  can't wait for wave 2 already!!!

McMetal:

--- Quote from: evenflow on June 25, 2013, 07:18 PM ---I like them and plan to pick up the set.

--- End quote ---

Were you successful?

I managed to snag the free catalog and base, and the Early Bird kit, but I'm still awaiting confirmation on the prototype 2-pack. (I pre-ordered that on eBay but as of yesterday the seller had not been able to secure one yet, pretty sure these are gone now)

The aftermarket prices on these are going to be nuts I think. What a great concept though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version