Author Topic: NHL 2013  (Read 40154 times)

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
Re: NHL 2013
« Reply #180 on: June 25, 2013, 07:01 PM »
Therefore, I cannot in good conscience enjoy the success of the Blackhawks.  You guys suck.

Consider this my declaration of irrational NHL hate for next year.  Thanks to the new "Division B" alignment, I will now hate:
- Rob and Michael and your stupid cup-winning team

I guess that means the road trip is off next season...   ;)

I'm still exhausted from this Series.  Unbelievable!  Congrats to the Hawks; great season and way to win the Cup in dramatic fashion.  Still kind of shocked that Crawford didn't get the MVP, but thought Kane was also deserved.  Hopefully he won't have another off-season incident that will embarrass both himself and the Organization.

Rob, glad to see you weren't one of the ones getting cuffed and carted away last night.  Hopefully this will satisfy the folks in Wrigleyville for a while since they won't be out in the streets celebrating a Cubs World Series any time in our lifetime!  Enjoy the parade on Friday if you go.  The last one was insane and they are expecting twice as many people this time around (3-4 million).
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 25, 2013, 09:28 PM »
The Cup is the coolest freakin' trophy in sports EVER.

They're replaying the game now on NHLHD or whatever...epic ending coming up in the next half hour!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 25, 2013, 10:44 PM »

- Brent and his stupid team (looking forward to Kane and Buff’s summer troubles!)

Why you hatin' on the money phone? 

Me and Buff go to Rotten Ronnies together.  Long live moobs! :-X
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 2, 2013, 11:08 PM »
And, as usual, all my Eastern Conference friends are safe... unless we happen to meet up in the Cup finals next year.  #gowild  :D

Hmmm... Bruins vs Wild in 2014?  ;D