Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Toy Fair 2013

(1/19) > >>

P-Siddy:

Well, Toy Fair is a few weeks away (Sat. Feb 9).  I'm not sure what to expect.  Hopefully, we'll get some answers as to what's going on with the SW line.  Anyways, I thought I'd open a thread here. 

I'll be helping JD out with TF again, so if you have questions that you'd like us to ask a Hasbro rep, feel free to put it here.

Diddly:
It won't be answered but I hope someone asks about the declining quality of plastic/paint, specifically on the first wave of 2013 Class I vehicles. The ships look like they're cheap Happy Meal toys and the paint on the figures is awful. The Yoda's eyes are painted on his cheeks... that's worse than the Indiana Jones line

Jesse James:
Sadly I think paint ops are only going to get worse. :(

McMetal:
I would like to know if any new battle-packs are planned for 2013 or if that niche is officially dead.

Would also like to know the fate of the updated battle droid for the TCW line that was originally shown last year but seems to be missing from Wave 1 now.

Scockery:
The paint was bad last year on the Republic Attack Fighter with Anakin (that was last year, right?), Anakin's face was terrible on the few examples I saw.

IIRC, they said any Battle Packs would be exclusives from here on. (hey, were's Battlefields of Naboo?  :P )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version