Author Topic: 6 Inch Figures?  (Read 47009 times)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
Re: 6 Inch Figures?
« Reply #150 on: April 4, 2017, 10:08 AM »
I use them as well, although bought them via Amazon.   They're pretty easy to come by.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 4, 2017, 10:17 AM »
I use them as well, although bought them via Amazon.   They're pretty easy to come by.

What size are they? 

Just wish there were smaller ones for pit droids.

And thanks for the recs!
« Last Edit: April 4, 2017, 10:47 AM by P-Siddy »

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 4, 2017, 11:06 AM »
They make them in all different sizes.

They're also somewhat adjustable.  The wire part that goes around the figures waist can telescope up and down a bit.   

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 4, 2017, 12:17 PM »
I'll try to snap some pictures.  Like Dave said, if you look closely at the picture you can see that the back "wire" is in a tall U shape that slides up and down to handle different height needs.  The base is really thin and the weight of the figure provides added stability throughout, so you can actually use these for every other figure versus all of them depending on your display.  I set some of mine up that way and the figures between the ones with stands are also really stable.  Even if they do fall, you don't get the domino impact.  Just relaying that as the stands can get expensive quickly even at $1-2 per figure.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 4, 2017, 12:32 PM »
No worries about the pictures, Justin.  I actually have a few for the 3.75" figures that have flimsy legs (like that Jabba's droid from the Legacy BADs) and for some figures that don't have peg holes.  They are nice. 

Now that I looked at Dave's link, they have the size on there, so it makes it easy to select them.  Thanks, guys!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 29, 2018, 05:43 PM »
Did not know where else to post this, but does anyone happen to recall when Target transitioned from the 3953 DPCI to the 8009 one for the 6" line? I feel like it was between Rogue One and TLJ, but can't place the exact wave. TIA!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 06:27 PM by McMetal »
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy