Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Wave 1 (2013 Wave 1)

<< < (27/27)

shmashwitdaclub:
well good golly I tried to stay away from 6" but Amazon sucked me into this....

Picked up all of wave 1 and Greedo for all close to $10 a piece

Dressel Rebel:

--- Quote from: shmashwitdaclub on December  6, 2013, 01:07 PM ---well good golly I tried to stay away from 6" but Amazon sucked me into this....

--- End quote ---

INSANE bargains.  These are worth full price and then some.  Are we allowed to talk about these on your facebook page?

shmashwitdaclub:

--- Quote from: Dressel Rebel on December  6, 2013, 01:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: shmashwitdaclub on December  6, 2013, 01:07 PM ---well good golly I tried to stay away from 6" but Amazon sucked me into this....

--- End quote ---

INSANE bargains.  These are worth full price and then some.  Are we allowed to talk about these on your facebook page?

--- End quote ---

lol - absolutely not!  I am going to try and have these slip in under the radar!  Wish me luck!

Dressel Rebel:

--- Quote from: shmashwitdaclub on December  6, 2013, 01:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dressel Rebel on December  6, 2013, 01:11 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

lol - absolutely not!  I am going to try and have these slip in under the radar!  Wish me luck!

--- End quote ---

Oh. In that case, if you reroute them to my house, I'll cancel that PM to your wife.

Darth_Anton:
I cave and picked up the Luke and R2 from Amazon. Staying away from prequel figures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version