Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Wave 1 (2013 Wave 1)

<< < (7/27) > >>

Darth_Anton:
I'm torn on these. The R2 and Sandtrooper look so amazing.

JesseVader08:

--- Quote from: Darth_Anton on May 31, 2013, 09:24 AM ---I'm torn on these. The R2 and Sandtrooper look so amazing.

--- End quote ---

I totally agree.   I think this will be a 'wait to see how they look in person at retail' purchase.

Rune Haako:
You can now pre-order these on Amazon.com.

speedermike:
I'm not sure if anyone has seen the production photos of R2.  It's really lacking in detail an paint.  I'm getting very torn about this line.  When it was first announced, I was 100% in, but after seeing some product I am not too sure.  Here's the thing, for 20.00 I expect something "better" than what I get for 10.00.  Not just bigger.  I juts don't know if these are worth 20.00.  When Sideshow announced that they were making 12 inch SW, I was all in.  But then I saw that the human faces were sometimes lacking.  For 130-150.00 I expect top notch work.

I think that's maybe why I like the small figures. I accept the flaws and shortcoming because there's only so much that can be done for 10.00.

Who knows.  I might flip out and love the 6 inch figures in the store.

Jayson:
For folks trying to track down the upcoming 6″ Black Series figures, plug DPCI 087-06-1941 in the system to aid in your search.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version