Collectibles > Saga Legends

2013 Saga Legends Basic Figures (Vader Cardback)

(1/29) > >>

Jeff:
From spies at German Toy Fair from JediNews UK:

--- Quote ---Over in the Movie Heroes line, there is a new Vader card much smaller than normal with low-budget 3-3/4" figures that includes a tiny insert showcasing the character. Much like the Batman £6 line we saw last year. A new Ep3 Anakin figure was shown. This line is targeted towards kids on a budget. This line mirrors the budget Iron Man 3 and Ultimate Spider-Man lines that have already been seen but aren't out yet.
--- End quote ---

I guess that confirms the move to cheapo, $6/5POA style figures for the Movie Heroes line.

Scockery:
So, will there be three 3 3/4" lines or just two? Will Movie Heroes merge with the black series or go to  its own Vader packaging? Will Mission series replace Movie Heroes?

This would be a good series to release the battle droid from the MTT (not the rack ones, the "pilot" ones they've used in the Class 1 sets). 

McMetal:
I feel like those Batman figures were on two kinds of cards...mini-cards for places like 5 Below and the Dollar Store, and more standard size cards for Walmart, etc. I admittedly don't pay that much attention though.

So what will the line look be for the Clone Wars line post-Yoda packaging?

Jeff:

--- Quote from: McMetal on February  1, 2013, 02:38 PM ---So what will the line look be for the Clone Wars line post-Yoda packaging?

--- End quote ---

I think you should be asking...

So what will there be a the line look be for the Clone Wars line post-Yoda packaging?

:-\

McMetal:
I know brother, believe me I know.

I can feel the Stark Fist of Removal hanging over everything right now...I'm bracing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version