Collectibles > Saga Legends

2013 Saga Legends Basic Figures (Vader Cardback)

<< < (2/29) > >>

Scockery:
The Legends have returned as something worse!

Yoda, Shock Trooper, Phase 1 Clone, Anakin (ROTS), Mace Windu, Super Battle Droid...

Jayson:
I'm saying it now: I like them. No apologies.

Greg:

--- Quote from: Jayson on February  9, 2013, 04:08 PM ---I'm saying it now: I like them. No apologies.

--- End quote ---

I'm actually with you. The figures do look really good. I'm planning to get Clones and Battle Droids for use as vehicle drivers and pilots. People can bitch and moan about articulation, but the price is right and the sculpts look very good.

Scockery:

--- Quote from: Jayson on February  9, 2013, 04:08 PM ---I'm saying it now: I like them. No apologies.

--- End quote ---

I don't entirely hate all of them. Yet. I mean, if they have hollow vinyl bodies I'll puke. (I do hate that it's come to this.)

The super battle droid is at least neutrally posed, and not that anger inducing one with the Yoda fighter set.

The price? Wasn't that long ago #41 clones could had at retail for $7 or $8. 

Greg:

--- Quote from: Scockery on February  9, 2013, 04:27 PM ---The price? Wasn't that long ago #41 clones could had at retail for $7 or $8.

--- End quote ---

I think I read somewhere that it's a $5 SRP? Or maybe I'm just dividing the $9.99 pricepoint of the mission packs. Either way I'm expecting that these figures will retail for $5-$6, since I saw similar Iron Man and Spider-man figures for $6 at Target yesterday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version