Author Topic: Jackass: The Movie  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Jackass: The Movie
« on: August 11, 2003, 02:18 PM »
Yeah, sue me, the movie is months old and yadda yadda yadda..

I finally saw it last weekend...funniest damn thing I have seen in a long, long time.

My favorite skit has got to be when they drove through the mini-golf course with the golf carts and then started doing those jumps.  Johnny almost bit the big one

I also really liked Butterbean knocking the hell out of Johnny in the department store.

Great movie...Great Guy movie...Don't Try this at Home ;)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
Re: Jackass: The Movie
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2003, 02:32 PM »
My favorite skit was the one where that dude went to the hardware store and tested one of the empty toilets. What a jackass.
Before they made it to the store, the guy s*** his pants and the cameraman tossed his cookies.

I can't believe these hosers got rich off this stuff. Right place at the right time, I guess.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2003, 02:41 PM »
Oh yeah that was a great one HMI...I was really crying for almost the whole thing I was laughing so hard.  I was pretty hopped up on Mountain Dew at the time so that might of contributed to the effect

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2003, 05:39 PM »
My personal fav. was the Fog Horn at the golf course... I must admit I'm guilty of doing drive-by air hornings at a particular course around town.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2003, 06:33 PM »
My personal fav. was the Fog Horn at the golf course... I must admit I'm guilty of doing drive-by air hornings at a particular course around town.
This was my favorite part of the film as well. I also like the ending where the one guy sticks the toy car up his butt. ;D
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2003, 07:10 PM »
I really liked this movie too.

I really thought the produced parts at the beginning and end of the movie were great.

They are a great example of what a bunch of idiots will do with a 2 or 3 million dollar budget, whereas Tom Green sort of blew it with Freddy Got Fingered.
Got Clones?

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2003, 03:55 PM »
AGreed on Freddy...he really should have just done skits like his show for the movie.  Parts of that were really funny, some were way too disgusting though

Just remembered another funny one, when they were shocking themselves with the muscle stimulator... :)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2003, 10:32 AM »
"This one goes on the gooch!"

Man, that was funny. Where do you get the idea to stick that on your balls anyway?
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Virex

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2003, 11:30 AM »
Weird--I skipped this one in the theatre last fall, and didn't get around to seeing it a few weeks ago on pay-per-view satellite, myself.  Liked it so much, I taped it, which I rarely do these days.

A couple of the skits I really liked have already been mentioned (golf course foghorn/golf carts, etc.), but another one I liked was the one guy's mom freaking out when she found the alligator in the house.

Easily the most homoerotic movie I've ever seen.