Community > JD Sports Forum!

JediDefender Fantasy Baseball 2013

<< < (2/9) > >>

JediMoses:
Signed up.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Dressel Rebel on March 17, 2013, 12:24 PM ---Me and 2 friends are joining. They both played with us before in different years. So we have at least 8 teams.  I could probably easily add 2 more using my Facebook page if you want 10 instead of 8. I'll wait for feedback before offering slots to anyone else.

--- End quote ---

Unless anyone else feels different, I think we'll just use the two of you that have signed up since we're at 8 now which is a good size.  That way if any other JDers join out of the blue there's still room for them.  Do appreciate having you guys back.

I may actually miss the draft, or part of it anyway as I'll be coming back from Minneapolis that day. 

Rob:
I can just about guarantee I'll miss it... I didn't realize you'd made it for Friday night.

Rob:
Well, I was going to make it, but I worked 20 hours yesterday, went home and slept for 3, and them came back in for another 10.  So, I'm out for this draft. 

Good luck gents... hopefully I can luck out with the auto-draft.

Scott:
I'm pleased with my team...would have liked more RP but oh well, vacation over FBI drafts I guess

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version