Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Kmart Imperial Scanning Crew 2-Pack

<< < (2/29) > >>

Nicklab:
Very glad to hear about this set.  I'll definitely be picking up a few of these 2-packs, just like last years AT-ST crews.  I had been hoping that Hasbro would follow through and give us the 2nd Scanning Trooper as a basic figure as they had originally planned.  But it seems that since large accessories with basic figures are a thing of the past, this is the best avenue for doing that.  I'm okay with that compromise.  I just hope that with these 2 new Scanning Troopers we get new heads for both, and not one portrait that's the same as the TLC RED version.

Jesse James:
Totally agree with Nick...  This format's a great way to get "big accessories".  So wish we'd gotten a DS Commander and DS Trooper set with the console.

Torryn Far and Echo Base Trooper with a console?  I'd be in.

A certain staffer here owns a hardcopy of the Trooper with the box top.  :)

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on February  9, 2013, 07:51 PM ---Did you  notice if the heads were new Steve?

--- End quote ---

I did not... too busy being excited and writing things down... plus the images didn't stay up for long.

Darth_Anton:
More imperial goodness. Bring it on.

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on February  9, 2013, 10:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jesse James on February  9, 2013, 07:51 PM ---Did you  notice if the heads were new Steve?

--- End quote ---

I did not... too busy being excited and writing things down... plus the images didn't stay up for long.

--- End quote ---

Here's a question for you.  Word is circulating that this pack will actually be 1 x Scanning Tech with the rest of the scanner gear plus an Imperial Officer.  Does that ring a bell from the slideshow?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version