Author Topic: Kmart Imperial Scanning Crew 2-Pack  (Read 46378 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: Kmart Imperial Scanning Crew 2-Pack
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2013, 11:30 AM »
Anyone know offhand the price adjustment window for Kmart?  I bought the sets last Thursday (10/17) and can't recall if it's 14 days or less to get a price adjustment...  would be nice to just get an adjustment instead of having to track down new sets again at the sale price...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2013, 11:38 AM »
Jeff, I think the adjustment window is only around a week or so. Your best bet might be to buy new sets on sale, and return them with your original receipts.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2013, 12:01 PM »
7 days
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2013, 01:18 PM »
Jeff, I think the adjustment window is only around a week or so. Your best bet might be to buy new sets on sale, and return them with your original receipts.

That requires you to find the new product in store though...
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Online P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2013, 01:21 PM »
Just call ahead, Justin.  Don't depend on the website to list 'in store/in stock'.  I was doing that then found out some locals were finding them already and they hadn't been posted online.  So I called around last night and got some set aside for me.  Nice.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2013, 01:25 PM »
Just call ahead, Justin.  Don't depend on the website to list 'in store/in stock'.  I was doing that then found out some locals were finding them already and they hadn't been posted online.  So I called around last night and got some set aside for me.  Nice.

And THAT would require a K-Mart somewhere within driving distance.  I had to drive to Northfield last time...ugh.  Good tip though - Maybe I will give that a shot.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Online P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2013, 01:41 PM »
I had to make the drive, but at least I have them and no longer have to worry about them.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2013, 01:55 PM »
I think technically they aren't to be out even...  I think that's why the website has had issues.  They want them available for their toy book.  Similar to last year.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2013, 02:11 PM »

That's what I was afraid of... I'll save $12 if I can get the price adjustment, but I could waste that much in gas driving to/from Kmart a couple times a week looking for them again over the next month.  I may just cut my losses and be glad I found them already.  :P
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2013, 02:51 PM »
I think technically they aren't to be out even...  I think that's why the website has had issues.  They want them available for their toy book.  Similar to last year.

For what it's worth both stores near me added shelf tags for these and the Ewok sets earlier this week, but never stocked the Scanning Crew sets. Two cases of the Catapults at each store so far. I'm hoping stock for the 2-packs is just being held back for Sunday.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2013, 05:15 PM »

That's what I was afraid of... I'll save $12 if I can get the price adjustment, but I could waste that much in gas driving to/from Kmart a couple times a week looking for them again over the next month.  I may just cut my losses and be glad I found them already.  :P

That's my thinking as well - I might TRY to go to my local Kmart with my receipts to see if they'll do an adjustment, but beyond that I'm not going to worry about it even though it would mean getting almost $50 back.  :-X
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2013, 03:41 AM »
Not a sniff of these, and they won't offer rainchecks on them (Oh how I tried).  Blah.  Like I say, they shipped last year's into December...  So we'll see.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2013, 12:14 PM »
Not a sniff of these, and they won't offer rainchecks on them (Oh how I tried).  Blah.  Like I say, they shipped last year's into December...  So we'll see.

I hit a couple stores yesterday and didn't find any Scanning Crews. The Ewok sets weren't overly plentiful, but they were available. I'm just glad the current sale lasts for about a month as opposed to just a week.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2013, 07:08 AM »
I managed the find one each of the Scanning Crews, but not the Ewok pack.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2013, 10:06 AM »
I got a price adjustment no problem. But then again, I had just bought the Ewok sets and on scanning set I found just a couple of days ago.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."