Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

The Black Series 3.75" - 2013 Wave 2

<< < (26/26)

Muftak:
I would also speculate that with the possibility of her being erased from Star Wars history by episode VII, she is no longer a priority to many.

Jesse James:
What Jayson said is what I figured too...

I don't think collectors would care about her being "erased" because you can't take people's memories ultimately.  I suppose a few might be that upset about that possibility to where they'll not buy the toy, but I really feel like that was something blown out of proportion.  :-\  That whole thing just had me rolling my eyes I guess.  People freaking out...  like books were being burned and things just simply wouldn't exist anymore.

I figure she was pretty easy to get...  Leading up to Xmas she was not hard at all to pick up on Amazon or HTS.  That's just what I figure anyway.  That and perhaps tired of the character ultimately.  It happens, especially in the niche that is the collector market at this point.  :-X

McMetal:
Good points by all, thanks...and wasn't she carried forward in Wave 3 as well?

I don't think any of the BS figures have been very easy to find at retail after Wave 1, so I guess I figured there would be more "heat" for that stuff in general.

Jesse James:
Online, she was...  all of Wave 2 and 3 were really easy to get online for sale prices and free shipping usually, except perhaps Plaguis, though I got him from HTS for cheap too.  Took the patience of waiting for your order to come in was all, but wasn't a big deal.  Saved a lot by not having to buy by the case, plus using a coupon code.

Most of those figures from 3 and 4 ultimately sat...  But online.  Walking into a store and getting them, not so much.  That's retail's fault though.

77Skywalker:
I had gotten the Mara Jade Skywalker figure earlier this year and she's awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version