Author Topic: The Black Series 3.75" - 2013 Wave 3  (Read 39117 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Series 3.75" - 2013 Wave 3
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2013, 10:56 PM »
Plagueis is out of stock
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2013, 07:25 PM »
Just received my "shipped" notice for Plagueis.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #62 on: December 2, 2013, 07:35 PM »
I got shipping notice on the entire Wave 3 I ordered and my extra MeruMeru's I have ordered.  Very merry Xmas to me. :P  Wave 4 will be far more easy to choke down with inevitable repacks now that I have Wave 3 without extra Clone I don't want.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 3, 2013, 10:59 AM »
Got to score these the other day. It's so nice to not have to go out and hunt them down.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 3, 2013, 06:41 PM »
Picked up an order of Wookiees and Clones to supplement the ones I'll get in my Wave 3 cases. Also picked up an extra Mace Windu and Vizam - so with the 25% offer and free shipping on orders over $50, I ended up spending less than $50 for 6 figures - not bad at all.

Wish I had been able to catch Plageuis in stock, but oh well - hopefully he'll be carried forward into the Wave 4 case so there will be additional chances to pick him up.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 3, 2013, 07:58 PM »
...- so with the 25% offer and free shipping on orders over $50, I ended up spending less than $50 for 6 figures - not bad at all.

With the current deal, it doesn't even need to be $50.  So, if Plagieus pops up tomorrow you can just buy him with the discount and free shipping.  I bought the 6" Han and Vizam and that was it.
« Last Edit: December 3, 2013, 08:01 PM by P-Siddy »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #66 on: December 3, 2013, 11:25 PM »
Started to receive some of my Wave 3 this week...  Some wookiees and Mace Windu Clone Wars...

Mace is solid, but far from perfect.  Hasbro could've gone the extra mile on this one, and saved a buck or two in the process even.  The Wookiee is flawless practically.  A rarity, but Hasbro knows Wookiees like Crosby knows how to split the Isles D pairs.

Rest of the crew on the way...  *joy*

This is probably one of the cooler waves of figures in 2013...  Wave 4 will obviously trump it for us all, but Wave 3, they were getting the jive of things.  2...  Eh, it is light.  1, clearly not everyone's cup of tea (yet highly underrated gems in there...  That Anakin is THE Anakin to own, and that Luke is so vastly different and more accurate that not owning it because you have the 30AC figure is just lame of you).

Hasbro clearly is working towards improvement but it's also clear that that is a slow process...  think steering an oil tanker...  It doesn't go as quickly as you want.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 4, 2013, 11:31 AM »
With the current deal, it doesn't even need to be $50.  So, if Plagieus pops up tomorrow you can just buy him with the discount and free shipping.  I bought the 6" Han and Vizam and that was it.

Oh - great to know - thanks!!
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 4, 2013, 12:20 PM »
Can you use that deal more than once?  I picked up 3 of the figures yesterday.

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 4, 2013, 04:52 PM »
Awesome - I just scored Plagueis! I also threw in another Neyo and Wookie - to bring my army builders of those up to four each. So now I am done with the wave!

@Rob - yes, I used the discount two days ago and then again today...
Peter

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 4, 2013, 05:11 PM »
Great timing!

I pulled the trigger on Plagueis, Mara Jade, and Black Series Mace Windu,  for less than $24 total. Gotta love that, doubt I will ever even see those first two in stores.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 4, 2013, 05:19 PM »
Perfect, just managed to order the rest of the wave.  $7.50 each and no shipping sure is a welcome change of pace.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 4, 2013, 07:22 PM »
Yeah this worked out nice. Paid full price and shipping on Plagueis, then got Merumeru and Vizam for less than store cost and didn't have to get off my butt. If I ever see Neyo or Mace in person I will buy them, but if not then I don't need them really so I left them out of my order.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #74 on: December 4, 2013, 08:43 PM »
All hail Hasbro Toy Shop this time around...  I've landed 5 Wookiees, the complete Wave 3, another Mara for the headswap Jayson talked about, and I keep getting tempted to go back for a couple extra figs for fodder at these prices.