Author Topic: Are you ready for yearly Star Wars films?  (Read 11375 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Are you ready for yearly Star Wars films?
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2013, 02:59 PM »
Film-wise I was assuming it's like Iron Man has his own movies and then there are Avengers films where he's with everyone.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Mike Shaeffer

• Youngling
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2013, 09:33 PM »
I'm really looking forward to it. If Marvel can get two movies a year, there's no reason Star Wars can't get at least one.
Neither Snake nor Wesker, but a perfect combination of the two.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2013, 09:34 AM »
It's funny how Lucas took years to make each of the prequels while Disney can pump one out each year. I wonder if that says something for upcoming quality.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2013, 11:47 AM »
It's funny how Lucas took years to make each of the prequels while Disney can pump one out each year. I wonder if that says something for upcoming quality.

They'll have different teams doing different films, so whether they'll be good or not will depend on the quality of the B-team more than the pace that they're released.

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2013, 03:14 PM »
I never grew up with the OT; they were video cassettes I owned when I was little. I think the whole reason I love the PT more than the average Star Wars fan does is because I grew up with all the PT films, with Episode I when I was a little kid.

That being said, there really is something special knowing I'll be growing up with the Sequel Trilogy as well - I kinda feel like the older SW fan that grew up with the OT. So I'm really excited about that and all the other standalone films.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"