Collectibles > Kubricks

Kubrick book?

<< < (3/10) > >>

Adrian:
Love it! Like the Kub/vintage fig picture idea (modern version is fine if the vintage fig doesn't exist). I'd be in for 70-100. Keep us posted on progress

spookedhippie:
Jedijman you were spot on, spoke to Gus and all I need are photos that are mine (or of willing volunteers on things I don't have) and a disclaimer and there should be no problems! Looks like this is a definite go!

JediJman:
Cool - can't wait to see what you come up with!

spookedhippie:
Ok couple of quick questions for everyone... Hardback or paperback? Obviously higher cost with the former...

And second, carded kubricks? Already this is shaping up to be a big book and I only have two carded as I'm more of the loose collector. Would people want the carded in or happy with the series and box sets?

Jayson:
I would say have a carded section (2-page spread?) that shows the card releases.

(Late to the party here, but I've have for a long time considered a project like this, but have never had time to work something up.)

Edit. You know what would be cool? If the book came in a foil "blind bag" that you would have to open - just like the figures.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version