Author Topic: Do you eat your fruits and vegetables?  (Read 3107 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Do you eat your fruits and vegetables?
« Reply #15 on: October 6, 2003, 04:00 PM »
Fruits and vegetables?  What are those?!   :P

Yeah, I'm not so great with my consumption of these either.  A lot of that's probably related to the fact that we rarely cook much at home, though Patty's been doing more of it now that we have a real kitchen.

We have the occasional bananas sitting around, and try to at least mow down some canned fruits a couple times a week too (yeah, I know - not as good as "fresh").  We usually keep some OJ (the drink, not the murderer) in the fridge, so I get a bit of that every few days.  I'll snag a salad about once a week, and get the lettuce/tomota thing going in my burgers and sandwiches too!  I'll also munch down my daily multi-vitamin as well.  Does that count for anything?!   :-\

But all in all, I'm probably getting at best half of the F & V consumption that I should.  Need to improve dramatically in this area, that's for sure!

Chris, I think you can die from scurvy, or something, if you go years without getting any Vitamin C!   :o   :-*

Offline Snively Bandar

• Jedi Initiate
  • Hug a llama today!
    • View Profile
Re: Do you eat your fruits and vegetables?
« Reply #16 on: October 8, 2003, 02:21 PM »
Glad to see I'm not the only unhealthy one around here!  But I do plan to start trying to mix a few of these funky colored foods into my regular diet a little more often, now that I'm approaching the big 3-0 and need to start taking better care of myself!