Community > JD Sports Forum!

JediDefender Fantasy Football

<< < (3/31) > >>

JediJman:
Thanks Brent.  Does this mean the worst team gets the first pick up of the week, and if they stay the worst team they get the first pick the next week and so on?  When do the waiver submissions actually process?

Rob:
If it's how Justin is describing, I'm Not sure I like that.... I'd finally gotten used to how to best use the newer way we've been doing it.  Why mess with it again?

Or, is this how it's been the last two years and we are just misinterpreting the description?

Diddly:
Yeah it's been hard for me to read ANYTHING since the terrible new layout debuted on Yahoo, so I obviously missed the discussion. I prefer the "old" way, which would be option 1.

As for the draft, I work overnights so I decided to sleep in and do the autodraft... kinda wishing I hadn't. Not terribly thrilled with my lineup and stable of WRs. But we'll see what happens. I gave up on my team in week 1 last year so I'd like to avoid making that same mistake this year.

Scott:
Can I make the suggestion that draft order no longer be random?  Most leagues when they draft go in opposite order of the finish from last year.  Not that I am complaining where I drafted last night but we've been doing this long enough that would be only fair.

Rob:

--- Quote from: Scott on September  5, 2013, 09:18 AM ---Can I make the suggestion that draft order no longer be random?  Most leagues when they draft go in opposite order of the finish from last year.  Not that I am complaining where I drafted last night but we've been doing this long enough that would be only fair.

--- End quote ---

I think I'd disagree there...When the order flips each round, I don't think draft order is very important at all and that everyone is in a more or less level playing field.  If you get the last pick in the round, you also end up with 2 of the top 13.  If you get the first pick, you end up with 3 of the top 25...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version