Community > JD Sports Forum!

JediDefender Fantasy Football

<< < (8/31) > >>

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on December 29, 2013, 01:43 PM ---Wait, we're not still playing? 

Ok, then congrats to What the Deuce? on eeking out a win in classic fantasy football fashion.  Up by a slim margin with the opposition still having Vernon Davis to play, Davis puts up a subpar game (there's something in my eye coach).  Fickle fantasy gods fell another team. 

So looking forward to next year, are we using reverse draft order to this year's order of finish or are we going to continue with random draft order as set by Yahoo?

--- End quote ---

Fun season again.  For next year, is anyone willing to try an auction style draft?  I was in a few this year and they're a lot of fun.  You're not subject to the randomness of your draft order and worrying about where to slot new people - everyone has a shot at every player.

Morgbug:
I don't think we can schedule a long enough time for an auction draft to be honest.  I'm open to it, but see it as unlikely we get all 12 people on the net at the same time. 

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on December 29, 2013, 10:07 PM ---I don't think we can schedule a long enough time for an auction draft to be honest.  I'm open to it, but see it as unlikely we get all 12 people on the net at the same time.

--- End quote ---

My auction drafts were both less than 2 hours - the automated systems make it pretty slick.  I think anyone who doesn't show can either pre-bid or gets listed players for the after draft price listed.  I'm okay sticking with snake - just enjoying the freedom of auctions more these days.  I don't think I've ever drafted earlier than 5th or 6th in this league.

Scott:
I said somewhere that most leagues I have ever been in, set the draft order based on the last year.  Last place gets first pick and snake from there...I'd be fine with that...although I have never had a problem with random.

Diddly:
Well since I would get first pick I would love to draft based on rank, but I don't care either way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version