Author Topic: JediDefender Fantasy Football  (Read 55169 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: JediDefender Fantasy Football 2015
« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2016, 01:45 PM »
For a good laugh check out Yahoo's draft day projections vs what were actually the final standings  ::) ::)  Their predicted 1-2-3 finished 10-11-12 :)

Hahaha!  Computer simulation rankings are the kiss of death.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: JediDefender Fantasy Football 2015
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2016, 10:59 AM »
Wow, close game Scott.  I thought I had a massive lead, but it came down to just a few points after last night.  And of course T. Gurley goes off when I finally bench him... ::)
The Fantasy Gods giveth, the Fantasy Gods taketh away...garbage time losses are the absolute worst part of FF

I've seen some really weird **** over 20 years and know many people lost on a Cam Newton kneeldown or Crowder fumble that meant nothing to the game being played at all

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
Re: JediDefender Fantasy Football
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2016, 01:32 PM »
Wow.  I just caught the score. Is that a victory by just one yard?  Ouch.  Maybe a stat correction will come through to save my day.  Otherwise congrats and good luck to you Matt!

« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 01:34 PM by JediJman »
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2016, 09:25 AM »
Thanks, Justin! Cousins was so horrible in the first half I went to bed in the third quarter thinking I was done for.  Wow. Can't believe I pulled that off.

It's been a fun season. Good luck to Brent this weekend.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2017, 09:54 AM »
Bit late, but congrats to Virex for his win!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2017, 12:15 PM »
Bit late, but thanks to Diddly for his congrats! ;)
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2017, 12:28 PM »
Bit late, but congrats to Matt for his win!

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2017, 09:34 AM »
Well I'm off to a great start completely forgetting about the draft. ::)

Good luck to everyone!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 1, 2017, 08:19 AM »
I had to autodraft since I've been working ridiculously early hours this week, so don't worry there.

But in other news, the Vikings new stadium looks pretty cool.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 1, 2017, 10:43 AM »
Given my recent history, maybe an autodraft would give my team a boost.  Good luck everyone!

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 7, 2017, 09:24 AM »
I'm a little puzzled by what Yahoo might be doing with the Tampa Bay and Miami teams/players in terms of statistics.  Their game has been postponed due to Hurricane Irma, and will probably be rescheduled for their bye week (both teams had the same bye week).  But TB and MIA players are being listed for the week with 0 points, as if they game has already been played.  That's kind of messed up for anyone who was planning on starting players from either team.

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 7, 2017, 10:03 AM »
I'm a little puzzled by what Yahoo might be doing with the Tampa Bay and Miami teams/players in terms of statistics.  Their game has been postponed due to Hurricane Irma, and will probably be rescheduled for their bye week (both teams had the same bye week).  But TB and MIA players are being listed for the week with 0 points, as if they game has already been played.  That's kind of messed up for anyone who was planning on starting players from either team.

I was curious how this was going to work on all the sites.  Might need the commish to do some adjustments.  Hopefully people get those players out of their lineups before anything gets locked down.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 7, 2017, 10:39 AM »
Yeah, everyone just needs to update their lineups while they still can.  I'm putting all my Bucs on the bench, and I have a lot of them across the 4 leagues I'm in. :(

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 7, 2017, 11:11 AM »

I was curious how this was going to work on all the sites.  Might need the commish to do some adjustments.  Hopefully people get those players out of their lineups before anything gets locked down.

Yeah.  I only noticed because I looked at the matchup view and saw that Brent had 1 Bucs player and 1 Dolphins player who were caught up in this particular kerfuffle.  I like to win a fantasy matchup as much as anybody else, but not because two roster slots on my opponents team yield 0 points because a hurricane is causing the game to be cancelled.

Feedback

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2017, 11:59 AM »
Big thanks to Yahoo for the "make your picks" email reminder, that came 3 hours after the Bears / Packers game started.

That was the easiest point in the league this week, and I totally forgot without the reminder.