Author Topic: Bye Bye Mr Dooku We Hardly Knew Ya  (Read 2155 times)

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Bye Bye Mr Dooku We Hardly Knew Ya
« on: August 12, 2003, 12:05 PM »
Dooku is set to kick the bucket within the first 10 minutes of Ep3 according to www.theforce.net

I guess my money is on Anakin to kill him.  

Offline urban fox

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Bye Bye Mr Dooku We Hardly Knew Ya
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2003, 01:36 PM »
We know that the films opens with a space battle and that the start of the film signals the end of the clone wars (see theforce.net) so we can guess, probably quite accurately, that Dooku and the droids are fighting over  Dooku's home planet.  Dooku takes out a few Jedi, being an expert jedi pilot, but Anakin, in an epic shoot out, guns him down.

Sounds like a damn good start to me!

I wonder if Dooku realises his been betrayed by Palpy in those final moments?
He can't muck this one up! just kill'em all in a really cool way!

Offline BigBadBothan

• Youngling
  • Poodoo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2003, 10:20 PM »
We know that the films opens with a space battle and that the start of the film signals the end of the clone wars (see theforce.net) so we can guess, probably quite accurately, that Dooku and the droids are fighting over  Dooku's home planet.  Dooku takes out a few Jedi, being an expert jedi pilot, but Anakin, in an epic shoot out, guns him down.

Sounds like a damn good start to me!

I wonder if Dooku realises his been betrayed by Palpy in those final moments?

I hope that he doesn't die in a space battle. That would be a sucky way for him to go out. If he fought Anankin or Obi-Wan one-on-one, and lost, that would be cool.
"Why have the six-pack when you can have the whole keg"? -Brian

Offline urban fox

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2003, 05:25 AM »
Christopher Lee said himself he was supprised how a couple of years had effected him.  He said he was not able to do any of the action scenes because he was too stiff.  So I reakon a space battle is going to be the only way to make him go out looking good.  Apparently his double does most of his work, so if there is a lightsabre fight it will be crap or shot from space so you can't tell who's fighting.  I'm sure he will get his sabre out but I reakon his going out in space!
He can't muck this one up! just kill'em all in a really cool way!