Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

San Diego Comic Con 2013!

(1/16) > >>

Jeff:
Just over one week away... time to start a thread with the official panel announcement!

Hasbro: Star Wars
Friday July 19, 2013 -  1:00-2:00pm (Pacific)

Members of the Hasbro brand and design team, including Derryl DePriest (VP, global brand marketing), Jeff Labovitz (director, global brand marketing), discuss the popular Hasbro StarWars and Angry Birds Star Wars line. Attendees will also get a sneak peek at upcoming action figures. Derryl, Jeff, and team will also host a Q&A for your burning StarWars action figure questions!

What are you looking forward to most at SDCC2013?  3.75" Black Series Waves 3-4?  More of the Black Series 6" figures?  More "sham-poo bottle" 12" figures? :P

McMetal:
I look forward to seeing their featured SDCC exclusive for the 3 3/4" line.  ::)

Jesse James:
I'm curious for next round of Black Series unconfirmed figures, and if they'll hint at 2014 at all.  Toy Fair feels like a LONG way off.

Besides that, unless there's some groundbreaking Fall exclusives, tough to call right now what I'd "expect" if anything...  Fall exclusives is about all there is hope for right?

Scockery:

--- Quote from: Jeff on July  8, 2013, 12:15 PM ---  More "sham-poo bottle" 12" figures? :P

--- End quote ---

I'm hoping for Sham-Plo Koon and Sham Solo. Dare I say, a Sham-Po Nudo?

Pete_Fett:
I doubt we'll see much more than we already know about.

We might see a third wave of 3.75" Black Series and we'll probably see next waves of the 5POA Legends single figures and mission packs. Maybe a 2nd wave of the Class II vehicles. There are no Class I vehicles anymore and we already know about the three K-Mart exclusives.

I will be seriously surprised if there is anything else on the horizon. Maybe one or two more exclusives, but that's probably about it. I can't imagine that Target won't have at least one or two more - maybe more Vintage 3-packs, and I'm sure TRU will have something this coming fall. But that's about it - we already know what K-Mart's three exclusives are this year and so far, IMHO they lead the pack on best exclusives.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version