Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

San Diego Comic Con 2013!

<< < (3/16) > >>

Sybeck1:
Can't see anything more surprising than last years speedebike. Does Walmart and Target sell Star Wars vehicles anymore anyway? TPM really struck a fatal blow to this line.

Nicklab:
I'm really puzzled about what we might see.  Although it might be nice to have some surprises at long last.

I think we're coming to the end of this really big transition period.  The line needed to rest and reset following the Clone Wars run.  And we're now going to get what Hasbro has been saying they want to do:  a kids oriented line, and a distinctly different collectors line.

I think the vehicle line is clearly going to suffer.  But on that issue, Hasbro covered a lot of ground ever since 2002.  I suspect things might pick back up for the vehicle line come Q3 of 2014 as the promotional leadup to Episode VII starts to build.

McMetal:
I agree about the vehicles and that's a shame. I find the constant resculpts tiresome, but there were still A LOT of cool designs they could have produced from the Clone Wars seres - the Mando fighters, the Z-95's, the Jedi T-6 Shuttle, etc. I would love to see some of these come out in the future.

Jesse James:
If the only GOOD vehicles we ever got were exclusives I'd probably be ok so long as Amazon-ish prices aren't the norm.  The speederbikes awesome but everyone seemed to agree that it and most of TRUs prices are a tad outrageous or at least a little high for what they are.  Thankfully they do sales and coupons.

Jeff:
I see that Rebelscum has posted a pre-Preview Night gallery.

Not a lot of new stuff in there, but some better looks at the Kmart 2-packs and some of the vehicles.

Hasbro also has some of the "missing" Droid Factory figures on display - Sandtrooper, FA-7, Utapau Clone, TIE Pilot, Geonosian, and TC-70.  I guess that means they are coming in some form or another (Black Series Wave 3 maybe?).  Didn't see realistic Capt Rex, A-Wing Pilot, or Mace Windu in there though. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version