Author Topic: Amazon Droid Factory Multi-Pack  (Read 26245 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon Droid Factory Multi-Pack
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2013, 09:49 AM »
Regarding the TIE pilots, I'm happy that they're doing little deco changes with each release to add uniqueness, but I still would like to see a standard "Grunt" pilot back in the mix every now and then.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2013, 02:28 AM »
Other than a non-clone head, I can't believe people want a resculpt on this guy.  The proportions are spot-on.  The details are incredible.  It's like the AT-AT Driver...  I loved the Saga figure.  I really felt the BAD one was a waste of tooling dollars.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2013, 09:31 AM »
Other than a non-clone head, I can't believe people want a resculpt on this guy.  The proportions are spot-on.  The details are incredible.  It's like the AT-AT Driver...  I loved the Saga figure.  I really felt the BAD one was a waste of tooling dollars.

He's definitely a good figure. If anything, I'd want new legs or at least a retooling of the thighs to prevent them from going all "ostrich" at the knees.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2013, 02:01 PM »
I have a defective one with a goofy mold defect on his upper leg.  He's not salvageable.  I pick these guys up when I see them cheap though and the helmet variations are subtle but appreciated.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77