Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Amazon Droid Factory Multi-Pack

<< < (22/22)

Darth_Anton:
Regarding the TIE pilots, I'm happy that they're doing little deco changes with each release to add uniqueness, but I still would like to see a standard "Grunt" pilot back in the mix every now and then.

Jesse James:
Other than a non-clone head, I can't believe people want a resculpt on this guy.  The proportions are spot-on.  The details are incredible.  It's like the AT-AT Driver...  I loved the Saga figure.  I really felt the BAD one was a waste of tooling dollars.

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on December 24, 2013, 02:28 AM ---Other than a non-clone head, I can't believe people want a resculpt on this guy.  The proportions are spot-on.  The details are incredible.  It's like the AT-AT Driver...  I loved the Saga figure.  I really felt the BAD one was a waste of tooling dollars.

--- End quote ---

He's definitely a good figure. If anything, I'd want new legs or at least a retooling of the thighs to prevent them from going all "ostrich" at the knees.

Jesse James:
I have a defective one with a goofy mold defect on his upper leg.  He's not salvageable.  I pick these guys up when I see them cheap though and the helmet variations are subtle but appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version