Author Topic: Episode III's big surprise REVEALED!  (Read 12333 times)

Offline Darth Moribund

• Banned
  • Youngling
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
    • View Profile
Re: Episode III's big surprise REVEALED!
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2004, 07:58 PM »
  Ohhhh yaaaa !! It's on now !!  lol !!
Souless eyes hypnotize. Mesmerize the thoughts inside your brain. The pain. The thoughts of going insane ! I will not die in vain !

Offline urban fox

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2004, 08:14 AM »
I really don't think that Zam will play any further part in the series. If you ask someone who has seen the films but is not a huge star wars fan who Zam is and they'll give you a blank look.  

Her name's only mentioned once and the vast amount of people who watch the films but don't religiously find out the back ground of every character will not know who she is.  And as Geoge does not do flash backs I can not see how he'll make any refference to her.

Jar Jar on the other hand is well known to the pulic, tries to bring down the Jedi at every opportunity and was expelled from Gunga city for reason unknown...probably because of his secret shape shifting abilities.

It's almost certain, being a politician, that Jar Jar would be able to erase files, and order a clone army to put the Gungun's back on the political map.  His your man officer!  8)
He can't muck this one up! just kill'em all in a really cool way!

Offline P'Dubs of the Sith

• Youngling
  • Bow to the might that is the Sith............
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2004, 10:48 AM »
To that I say no.

It's unbeleivable to me that Jar Jar would have the balls to do something like that. In Episode I he was a crybaby wuss. The guy jumped at his own shadow. In Episode II he's still a goof ball and a clutz. It was popularly ussumed he was kicked out of the city because he screws up so much and takes hyperactivity to another level.

I'm still up n the air about Zam, true, she's a shapeshifter, and sh'es tight with Jango so of course she had the resources to pose as Sifo Dias. But she just doesn't seem as important enough of a character to have such a meaningfull part.

Offline Darth Moribund

• Banned
  • Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2004, 07:00 PM »
 i agree w/ Zam. Jar Jar being a shape shifter and working the republic over from the inside, never ! he doesn't have the gall to do it or the brains ! Jar Jar was banished couse of his clumsiness and the others got sick of his dumb ass and kicked him out finally, unleashing him out for all to feel his wrath of stupidness !! Unreal fellas !!  
Souless eyes hypnotize. Mesmerize the thoughts inside your brain. The pain. The thoughts of going insane ! I will not die in vain !

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2004, 08:46 AM »
The Ultimate Villian to end all villians.............

DARTH BINKS

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2004, 09:51 AM »
Utterly mind blowing. All this time I've thought that Mace would be taken out by anikin an I was wrong :'(.  

I'm just finding out that General Grevious and Mace are gonna square off against eachother and BOTH die in the battle. Grevious having his organs sliced out, and Mace with a yellow light saber to the heart.

This duel better be good.

Offline Darth Moribund

• Banned
  • Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2004, 11:10 PM »
  LOL, Darth Binks ! I know ! I too thought Anakin was gonna take out Windu. It all goes back to EPI w/ Mace saying he wouldn't be trained to Anakin's dirty looks. Is that what's beeing said now of Windu and Grevious ?? Sounds nuts !

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2004, 08:44 PM »
I can't really see it happening in my mind how they'd get windu to grevious, but I'm willing to accept the thought.

Anikin and Mace just makes more sense to me. :-\