Collectibles > Saga Legends

Battle of Geonosis: Jedi Knights Battle Packs

<< < (2/12) > >>

Scockery:
Finally that girl with the braids. Reissuing old Clone Trooper officers as EU characters is a bit cheap, I see a strange black stripe on Deviss's "nose" (Does it make sense that the Target Vader pack aimed at kids has the new Shock Trooper, but these sets use the older clone mold?)

Missed opportunity to make a realistic CW Ponds, scene accuracy be damned.

It's nice to see obscure character sets like this, but it also reminds me of how boring the Jedi are to me, especially random human ones. 

How many Weequay Jedi were there?

P-Siddy:
This is nice to get some background characters out of the way.  There were only 2 Weequay Jedi as far as I know.

Now, couldn't they get us some packs like this with Cantina/Tatooine characters?

Scott:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on July 24, 2013, 10:14 AM ---Now, couldn't they get us some packs like this with Cantina/Tatooine characters?

--- End quote ---
+100...you really mean to tell me that you think you can sell these better than a set with like 8 Cantina Aliens and 8 Jabba Goons?

JediJman:
I'll buy these, but not overly impressed with them.  I need two more clones like I need a hard slap in the face.  Some of the Jedi look cool, but I hate mixed packs of hard goods and soft goods.  Give them all cloth, or don't give them any - looks dumb mixed together.  It would also be nice to see some other aliens in there.  Apparently the Jedi were 95% human, 4% weequay and 1% other. 

P-Siddy:
I am glad these are coming out and we can get these out of the way, but human Jedi are a little boring and have about the same screen time yet less appeal than that 15th Cantina alien.

Justin, there are definitely more alien Jedi, they've been released (and re-released) already: Yoda, Kit Fisto, Aayla, Nikto, other Weequay, Luminara, Shaaki Ti, Barriss Offee, Pablo Jill, alien padawan... to name a few.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version