Author Topic: X-Men/Wolverine Movies  (Read 85626 times)

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Re: X-Men/Wolverine Movies
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2009, 01:06 AM »
Ryan Renoylds is a smartass just like Deadpool. I think they picked the perfect person to play him.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2009, 10:40 AM »
Sounds like there are hopes/plans for a X-Men: First Class franchise, starting out with a young Cyclops, Jean and Beast - according to producer Lauren Shuler-Donner.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2009, 12:27 PM »
New video up similar to the previous character focus ones - it seems to show a few other mutants as well though (Emma Frost/Blob/etc.).

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2009, 11:39 AM »
Got my tix's for Wolverine Friday nite.  8)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #49 on: May 1, 2009, 03:34 PM »
I've read a lot of Wolverine movie reviews that say "stay until the end of the credits". 

Anyone know that particular spoiler yet?  Surely it must be on-line by now, the movie's been out for hours!   :P
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #50 on: May 1, 2009, 03:47 PM »
I've read a lot of Wolverine movie reviews that say "stay until the end of the credits". 

Anyone know that particular spoiler yet?  Surely it must be on-line by now, the movie's been out for hours!   :P

There are multiple endings attached to the prints so not all people will see the same one. I've heard of a few of them but not sure if I should post them. But here's a link to some of them.

« Last Edit: May 1, 2009, 04:15 PM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 1, 2009, 04:06 PM »

There are multiple endings attached to the prints so not all people will see the same one. I've heard of a few of them but not sure if I should post them.

PM me the link to all the different ones so I know which one I miss when I see the movie.
I have been told to go to hell; well at least I will know everyone there!

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 1, 2009, 04:36 PM »
Crap.  I had a feeling I should have stayed until the very end but I was sitting in a spot that a lot of people had to walk through to get out and I didn't feel like dealing with it at 2am so I left.  I did see the part with Stryker getting stopped, though.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Sugart

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 1, 2009, 05:58 PM »
I just got back from seeing the movie. I stayed til after credits and I didnt see either one of those endings posted in the link. The second one is close, but not exactly.

Overall Im pretty disappointed with the film. The casting was really good, but the story, espeacially the last 45 minutes, was pretty lame. The worst thing however was the CGI, it was some of the worst Ive seen. I mean Jurassic Park came out how many years ago, this ish looked like Tron

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 1, 2009, 06:20 PM »

There are multiple endings attached to the prints so not all people will see the same one. I've heard of a few of them but not sure if I should post them. But here's a link to some of them.

Wow, that last one sounds great considering all the crap I heard about DP in the movie.  I hope they stick with that one in terms of future movies!
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 1, 2009, 07:11 PM »
SPOILER ALERT:

**** **** ****...can we get some kind of "spoiler tag" modification for the text on the posts?

At the end of the credits, and I don't know if this is the case on all prints, there is a zoom-in on the ruins of the nuclear reactor on Three Mile Island, where "Deadpool's" arm comes out of the debris, retracts the "sword" into the arm, and unburies his own head, which looks at the audience and says, "Shhhh."

I hope that the font color change worked to cover it up suitably so nobody has anything ruined for them.

« Last Edit: May 1, 2009, 07:14 PM by DoctorPadawan »

Offline Sugart

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 1, 2009, 07:26 PM »
SPOILER ALERT:

**** **** ****...can we get some kind of "spoiler tag" modification for the text on the posts?

At the end of the credits, and I don't know if this is the case on all prints, there is a zoom-in on the ruins of the nuclear reactor on Three Mile Island, where "Deadpool's" arm comes out of the debris, retracts the "sword" into the arm, and unburies his own head, which looks at the audience and says, "Shhhh."

I hope that the font color change worked to cover it up suitably so nobody has anything ruined for them.

Thats what I saw.So there is atleast 3
« Last Edit: May 1, 2009, 07:27 PM by Sugart »

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 1, 2009, 07:32 PM »
That's the one I saw as well.  I thought it was awfully lame. 

I enjoyed the movie for the fluff it was, but they pretty much made me totally dislike Deadpool as a character now.   :-\
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 2, 2009, 05:12 PM »
I know basically nothing of comics or the X-Men besides the movies, but I thought the Deadpool ending was actually kinda cool and I dug the fight on top of the nuclear silo.  The movie was so so....Really dragged for the first 45 minutes or so, but I thought it was cool at the end how they linked up the kids with the man that will never walk and also how Logan lost most of his memories. 

My screening didn't include the ROTF trailer so I'm pretty pissed about that.   >:(
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 2, 2009, 05:20 PM »
I saw Wolverine last night, the theater was packed. It was good up until Deadpool came out, I had a flash back to TPM with the fight scene on top of the nuclear silo.  ::)

We sat through the credits & it was Wolverine sitting in a bar and speaking in Japanese saying that he is drinking to remember.

We did get the new Transformers trailer tho.  :P