Author Topic: ReAction Lines  (Read 173465 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: ReAction Lines
« Reply #540 on: August 9, 2017, 11:17 PM »
I'll worry about wave 3 later.

EE is now taking pre-orders for He-Man Wave 3 Set of 6 - $89.99 plus free shipping

1x Battle Armor He-Man
1x Battle Armor Skeletor
1x Kobra Khan
1x Stratos
1x Teela
1x Zodac

They also have the Carry Case with Comic Mer-Man for pre-order too - $45, but no free shipping.  Probably wait for those to come in-stock then order enough to get free shiping...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: August 10, 2017, 12:31 PM »
Thanks Jeff, that's perfect.  I'd found them on BBTS the other day and ordered them there, but free shipping is even better than $7 or $8 for shipping, so I canceled it and ordered with your link here. :)

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: November 18, 2017, 07:34 PM »
Maybe I'm the last one to know about this, but it was news to me...I was at Days of the Dead today in Chicago and a vendor had a Puppet Master Blade figure... I had no idea, but I snagged it for $10 thinking it would fit nicely with the ReAction figures, it doesn't seem to have any articulation, but it looks great with the rest IMO. The back of the card also teases an upcoming Torch figure:

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: November 20, 2017, 10:48 PM »
I'm not sure I've ever seen those either, although they do seem vaguely familiar. Cool stuff. I keep hoping Monstarz will do more Creepshow figs.

Super 7 sent me an email teasing Halloween in December, so it looks like their next round of horror figs is about ready. Can't wait to see King Diamond!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: November 27, 2017, 11:44 PM »
20% off all online orders from Super 7 today, so I caved and bought the two Misfits figures. Wish they would run a good sale on those 18" Alien figures.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #545 on: December 1, 2017, 03:32 PM »

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 1, 2017, 03:58 PM »
I love the Hitchcock and the Nosferatu.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #547 on: December 1, 2017, 09:16 PM »
Anyone able to give a rough idea on price on the Iron Maiden set?  I don’t keep up with this stuff but asking for a friend.  I was assuming $60 but then I can’t tell if this is a LE thing or what.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 1, 2017, 09:31 PM »
Anyone able to give a rough idea on price on the Iron Maiden set?  I don’t keep up with this stuff but asking for a friend.  I was assuming $60 but then I can’t tell if this is a LE thing or what.

It's a pretty safe bet that they'll be $15 each, pretty much everything they do is.

I'm definitely picking up all six of these new figures.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 6, 2017, 10:06 AM »
According to their Instagram feed, Count Orlock goes up for sale at noon PST today. Card art by Ed Repka is amazing!  :)

I am definitely getting this one, not so sure about a fat guy in a suit. (No offense, Santa!)

Maiden is just so tempting, especially with the great card art on those as well.

Was hoping we would have some more news on the Wave 3 Alien figures by now, or the Shogun Warriors, but I guess those got pushed out to next year.

Also been curious to see what their "ReAnimated" line is going to be all about...haven't heard a peep about that since SDCC.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 7, 2017, 04:47 PM »
Picked up a couple of Big Trouble figures at Tuesday Morning today for $3 each plus 20% off. Guy said they just got them in this week...

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 21, 2017, 11:58 AM »
Just got an email saying that Nosferatu is sold out... I had no idea he was a limited thing or I'd have gotten one quicker.  I have a pre-order at BBTS, but they haven't even gotten theirs in yet, so now I'm wondering if they even will?

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: December 21, 2017, 09:00 PM »
I got that too and am really sore about it.  >:(

1. They should have told people it was going to be limited in the first place
2. They should have warned people when it was close to selling out.
3. There's no reason they couldn't make more of these if they wanted to.

For a company that I want to like and support, they pull some pretty dickish moves that are hard to comprehend.

Pretty telling they announced this over email and not with their typical preferred method of communication Instagram. The comments would have buried them.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #553 on: December 22, 2017, 10:48 AM »
Just got an email saying that Nosferatu is sold out... I had no idea he was a limited thing or I'd have gotten one quicker.  I have a pre-order at BBTS, but they haven't even gotten theirs in yet, so now I'm wondering if they even will?

I got that too and am really sore about it.  >:(

Is it really 'sold out' or are they no longer taking orders via their online shop?  Seems strange BBTS and EE would still be taking pre-orders if it was truly sold out. ???

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 22, 2017, 01:41 PM »
The email said:

A public service announcement from Super7: The Nosferatu 3.75" ReAction Figure has left the building.. The Original Edition of doomed Count Orlok is now sold out. Thank you!

Perhaps Nosferatu will reemerge in a different variant in the future that is not far away...

So true to Super 7 form, it sounds like variants are on the way, but unlike them, they seem to have a non-exclusive that they made a smaller run of.

Hopefully those online shops still get theirs, or he's going to get pricey fast.