Author Topic: ReAction Lines  (Read 175228 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: ReAction Lines
« Reply #675 on: February 16, 2019, 08:57 AM »
Papa Emeritus III cardback tease... I hope they do 1 and 2 as well...

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: February 16, 2019, 10:51 AM »
Aw, I missed that. All I saw were those cruddy Rocky figures and some kind of Transformer.  :(

Toy Ark be slippin'
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 16, 2019, 01:47 PM »
Ok, I saw a bunch of the new Super 7 stuff on their Facebook feed, and they are winning this weekend so hard for me right now.

ALIENS ReAction figures!

THEY LIVE ReAction figures!

Vic Rattlehead!!

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #678 on: February 17, 2019, 03:08 PM »
Just reading through memory lane, I can’t believe these made it through the clearance cycle and came out the other side just as strong and still cranking out new stuff.  Can’t wait to finally add Teen Wolf, Robocop, They Live and Pee Wee to my Reaction shelf!!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 17, 2019, 07:53 PM »
Man, those Robocop figures look really nice, I think they got me. Was also surprised and impressed with the 7" stuff like Conan and Ren&Stimpy. They had a strong showing.

Universal Monsters Wave 2 didn't blow me away, but mostly because it's all stuff they've done previously. I can't say I care much about Breakin' or Teen Wolf either, but pretty much everything else looks pretty enticing.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 17, 2019, 08:40 PM »
Man, those Robocop figures look really nice, I think they got me.

Would you, say, buy those for a dollar?

Sorry had to do it.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: March 3, 2019, 11:23 PM »
Super 7 has a deal going on 3/3 only where all their Alien and Hellboy 3-packs are just $30. Took the opportunity to pick up all 3 of the Alien 3-packs I had been dragging my heels on buying. At this point, I don't know if we'll ever see single carded versions of those or not.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: March 16, 2019, 05:43 PM »
That's an awesome deal... I bought them right away since I open everything.  It's not very often they let stuff go for more than full price.

I got my MOTU blind-buy cases the other day.  I managed to sell the 8 duplicates for $90 after eBay fees, so I'm about $160 into these 16 new figures / variants:

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: March 17, 2019, 04:13 PM »
I was actually going to post on here a few weeks ago to ask if anyone was going to pick up those blind boxed MOTU figures. Those look pretty neat. I've been very tempted by this line. I have He-Man and Skeletor, but have really been thinking about ordering more. It would be great if they eventually made a Battle Cat in this line with a Taun Taun styled trap door to put the rider in. 🙂

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: March 18, 2019, 02:53 PM »
I like them, and I like that I have all of these... but my god Super 7 is going too crazy with the variants.  I can't blame them for wanting to sell the same figure several times, but some of these guys exist in 4 or 5 different variants already. 

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: March 25, 2019, 09:29 PM »
I could've sworn Brian Flynn said he thought MOTU fans weren't interested in oddball repaints but I guess he changed hi$ mind.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: March 26, 2019, 05:30 PM »
For $ure.

Separately, my POTA Wave 2 got here this morning, can't wait to crack those open tonight.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: March 28, 2019, 04:57 PM »
Just to double check with the experts here, but what MOTU characters have all been released in the Reaction line so far, not including all those exclusives? I know we have obviously had He-Man and Skeletor (and their battle armor variants), and the most recent wave on BBTS consists of:

Orko
Ram Man
Mekanek
Scare Glow
Faker
Evil Lyn

Other than that I recall there has been Teeka, Man at Arms, Zodac, Stratos, Beast Man, and American Man (and maybe Tri Klops?). Is there anyone I'm missing?

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: March 28, 2019, 09:53 PM »
MOTU is about the only thing I don’t collect from them, but Rob knows all about those guys.  ;)

I see there are new variants of Nosferatu (Clear Shadow) and The Great Garloo (Mighty Orange) coming out soon...gonna need both of those.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: March 28, 2019, 10:47 PM »
I’m out of town until Monday but if you don’t have a list by next week I can make one or snap some photos... if you include variants, there a ton.