Author Topic: ReAction Lines  (Read 175002 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: ReAction Lines
« Reply #720 on: July 9, 2019, 03:27 PM »
Hmmm....POTF Maria from Metropolis?  :-\
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: July 9, 2019, 05:13 PM »
I like the finish on it... but the Universal Monsters re-hashes... a third Maria... a third King Diamond... a fifth Nosferatu... a 12th Fiend... it's getting exhausting, and seems incredibly lazy.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: July 9, 2019, 08:52 PM »
Plus the GID Great Garloo and Phantom Starkiller #5! I hear you, lots of repaints going on there.

I guess I will still get them all, but i am definitely feeling colorways fatigue.  :P

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: July 9, 2019, 09:14 PM »
I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet, but I saw via PixelDan's (toy reviewer) Twitter and YouTube that Super 7 is going to be doing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reaction figures. Kinda cool.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: July 10, 2019, 06:21 PM »
Plus the GID Great Garloo and Phantom Starkiller #5! I hear you, lots of repaints going on there.

I guess I will still get them all, but i am definitely feeling colorways fatigue.  :P

Yeah, I didn't bother with those ones the first time since I don't have any attachment to them from a nostalgia standpoint... but more lazy.

The TMNT is certainly interesting, but I couldn't care less about the giant pizza box packaging - I just hope they're readily available later on.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 06:21 PM by Rob »

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: July 22, 2019, 09:29 PM »
SDCC exclusives available tomorrow on the web store at 12pm pst!  ;D

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: July 23, 2019, 01:43 PM »
Forgot to mention I ordered a full case of the Alien blind boxed Wave 3 figures over the weekend when they were offering free shipping and no taxes on any orders over $100. Had almost forgotten about those it had been so long!

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: July 23, 2019, 01:57 PM »
Forgot to mention I ordered a full case of the Alien blind boxed Wave 3 figures over the weekend when they were offering free shipping and no taxes on any orders over $100. Had almost forgotten about those it had been so long!

I picked those up awhile ago... managed to sell the extras and basically get the 4 I needed for around $45 total.

I do need to get the Iron Maiden blind buy case... but I've been buying too much ReAction stuff lately, and I don't think there's a huge demand for that one - I probably have some time.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: July 23, 2019, 03:12 PM »
Whew, this was an expensive day for me! Just got all of the ReAction SDCC exclusives I wanted except for the Phantom Starkiller. Looks like it’s off to eBay for him. I also picked up the other 3 most recent Fiends I had not gotten yet. Cha Ching!

I’m sure a bunch of this stuff will sell out quickly, so I am pretty relieved. Especially the Universal Monsters and that POTF Maria.

;D

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: July 23, 2019, 08:32 PM »
Yeah I just picked up the Universal Monsters, TMNT, Static Age Fiend, Nosfteratu, and Maria with the coin...

$195.00   :-X

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: July 23, 2019, 09:20 PM »
I came in just under that Rob, but not by much, and that’s on top of the $120 I dropped on the Alien figures Sunday night. Yikes!

Still have Aliens figures and They Live to look forward to as well... :D

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: July 23, 2019, 11:39 PM »
Yeah, a couple weeks ago I ordered MOTU, Rocky, and Ghosts n Goblins to the tune of another $220 or so.  I’m way over budget on Super 7 this past month.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: July 29, 2019, 08:40 PM »
Got my SDCC stuff today, the box was pretty well crushed on one side and unfortunately one of my Misfits cards was banged up. Even more concerning, several of the punches appear to have fallen out in transit. I was able to replace most of them but can’t even find the ones for 3 of the 4 Universal figures, so that kinda sucks.

Holding to score Phantom Starkiller tomorrow.  :)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: July 29, 2019, 08:47 PM »
Got my SDCC stuff today, the box was pretty well crushed on one side and unfortunately one of my Misfits cards was banged up. Even more concerning, several of the punches appear to have fallen out in transit. I was able to replace most of them but can’t even find the ones for 3 of the 4 Universal figures, so that kinda sucks.

Holding to score Phantom Starkiller tomorrow.  :)

Mine shipped today... as silly as this sounds, I could mail you the punches from mine if they're in there, if you want them.  I'm opening everything.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: July 30, 2019, 08:52 AM »
That would be great, Rob! Please let me know when they show up...thanks!