Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Defender Wishlists 2013: 6" Black Series

(1/6) > >>

Scott:
For the last couple of years we have run an informal poll with your 10 most wanted characters from the current Star Wars Films.  Continuing the tradition and trying to finish up before Toy Fair, I thought it would be a good time to revisit those lists. Here's how it works: You send your Wish List for 10 3 3/4" Figures to me or post them here, be it new figures, resculpts or even re-releases and I'll tally the votes.  After three weeks of list taking I'll publish the results.  Now up, the newest sensation in the SW Nation, the 6" Black Series Figures.  If you need help coming up with names check out the Official Sites Databank:  Databank.  Have fun and thanks for sending in your lists (remember to limit it to ten)!

Scott:
1. Darth Vader
2. Chewbacca
3. IG-88
4. Zuckuss
5. 4-LOM
6. Bossk
7. Dengar
8. Yoda
9. Jabba the Hutt
10. Willrow Hood

darthchuckmc:

1. ANH Darth Vader
 2. ANH Chewbacca
 3. ANH C-3PO
 4. Luke Skywalker Tatooine Farmboy
 5. Bosskk
 6. Lando Calrissian Bespin
 7. Princess Leia Organa Tantive IV
 8. ANH Obi-Wan Kenobi
 9. TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi
10. TIE Fighter Pilot

I'd want Vader in his original robes and crooked helmet. Chewbacca with slicked back hair not the poofy ROTJ look. 3PO should look worn, not shiny. Luke should have his poncho, goggles, rifle, Stormtrooper belt, blaster and com link. Bosskk to go along with Fett. Bespin Lando because it's how we first meet him. Tantive Leia with sporting blaster, removable hood, Stormtrooper blaster. ANH Kenobi to finish the OT crew. TPM Kenobi to duel with Maul. TIE Pilot for an army builder like the Stormtrooper and to compliment X-Wing Luke.

r3dfiv3:
6" wish list:

Gamorrean Guard
Red Royal Guard
Scout Trooper
Chewbacca
Darth Vader
RotJ Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker
RotJ Boba Fett
Jango Fett
Yoda
Bossk (all the BH's, actually)

Darby:
Trying to avoid figures I assume will be slam dunks, but you never know. Also, I really want to see what they can do with this scale, so:

Gamorrean Guard
Amanaman
Ephont Mon
Jawa(s)
Hammerhead
Tusken Raider
Wedge
Snowtrooper
Max Rebo w/ organ
Emperor Palpatine w/ throne

Navigation

[0] Message Index