Collectibles > Star Wars Rebels

Star Wars Rebels - Class I Vehicles

(1/9) > >>

Jesse James:
The Rebels Teaser video has me giddy...  I need that ATPT!

Scockery:
Make some Rebel hover tanks that take forever to kill anything but are well shielded.  :P

Jesse James:
Ok so that wasn't an ATPT but very similar.  Say its much larger tho.

I still dig it tho and want it but not Class I...  Should Class I make a comeback. ;)

Jeff:
Based on how much Rebels seems to be borrowing from Kenner (small wing TIE, Troop Transport), wouldn't it be neat to see them use some of the Kenner mini-rigs in the show so that Hasbro could get us updated versions of them in a new Class I type line?

I'd love to see an updated INT-4, AST-5, ISP-6, or MTV-7 make their way into the show...   :D

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Jeff on July 24, 2014, 02:43 PM ---Based on how much Rebels seems to be borrowing from Kenner (small wing TIE, Troop Transport), wouldn't it be neat to see them use some of the Kenner mini-rigs in the show so that Hasbro could get us updated versions of them in a new Class I type line?

I'd love to see an updated INT-4, AST-5, ISP-6, or MTV-7 make their way into the show...   :D

--- End quote ---

+1

Those vintage mini-rigs were pretty cool.  But if Hasbro cooked something up in conjunction with the Lucas Animation design people?  Oh, these could be really nice!  I liked some of the Clone Wars mini-rigs, and I think some OT era mini-rigs would be awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version