Author Topic: Retail Prices/Sales/Discounts  (Read 58933 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Retail Prices/Sales/Discounts
« Reply #120 on: November 25, 2015, 08:50 PM »
Indeed, not a bad deal at all there.  Hmmm. 

Why can't Acid Rain stuff hit a sale for me.  :-\
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #121 on: May 4, 2016, 10:12 AM »
Today's Daily Deal @ EE includes some random Black Series 3.75" figures (and more) 25-40% off.

Tempting to grab a couple Mosep and Dutch Vander figures for custom purposes...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2016, 10:20 AM »
EE is running a new sale this week to clear out some stuff ahead of Rogue One - some good deals on Black Series 3.75" and 6" stuff -

Black Series 3.75" Wave 7 case for just $89.30 plus free shipping.  Nice SA army builders and custom fodder in there for just $7.44 each!

Black Series 3.75" Imp Navy Commander = $7.50

Black Series 3.75" Dutch Vander = $6.10

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2016, 07:28 PM »
I saw a few of these guys for $4.97 at GameStop today. Mosep, Dutch, Hoth Luke...not too shabby.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 16, 2017, 11:16 AM »
Prices on these seem to be back up to $11.83.  And it makes me think that the 3.75" Black Series is probably coming back in some form for Force Friday.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2017, 11:51 AM »
it makes me think that the 3.75" Black Series is probably coming back in some form for Force Friday.

And, with it being Walmart, I'm assuming that form is even MORE TFA Phasma/Han/Leia cases.  :P

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2017, 12:07 PM »
it makes me think that the 3.75" Black Series is probably coming back in some form for Force Friday.

And, with it being Walmart, I'm assuming that form is even MORE TFA Phasma/Han/Leia cases.  :P

No, these are being labeled as a TLJ preview wave, with some classic TFA figures thrown in for good measure.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2017, 12:17 PM »

As a realist, I think you're probably right.  I actually found an Ahsoka today, but I'm thinking that it may have been a return.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 12:18 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2017, 08:59 PM »
AWings were on sale at K-Mart ($28.50-ish) and my store finally got in some basic figures including Chewie and Paige...  I had a $5 off $50 and some points so I used $30 in points and got all that stuff and some 9v batteries for $19.  :)

Finally having Paige in hand, and completely ignoring the articulation count, she's the best pilot figure in the line...  Add in articulation though and she's nowhere near, but the helmet, the mask...  It's pretty damn cool for a 5POA figure.  She's got a worthy spot on my pilot shelf.

Got Chewie for the Porg.  *shrugs*

Got a 2nd AWing cuz damn that's a fine fighter.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 3, 2018, 02:45 PM »
These are now down to $2.50 at a couple of Walmarts here. Nothing too exciting out there, but at that price it's hard to pass them up.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 5, 2018, 01:10 PM »
Wow, actually found a Walmart blowing out Black Series 3.75" figs for fifty cents each! That's the lowest I've ever seen for any action figure. I grabbed the last 9 they had, mostly Jyns but also a couple of Cassians and Leias.

They also had A-wings priced at $1 but those were all gone.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 5, 2018, 01:24 PM »
I really wish I was in NC so I can hit up that WM that had all those ERG and Deathtroopers. I'd be kind of like a dream if I could army build cheep.
« Last Edit: March 5, 2018, 01:25 PM by Darth_Anton »
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 5, 2018, 01:42 PM »
I really wish I was in NC so I can hit up that WM that had all those ERG and Deathtroopers. I'd be kind of like a dream if I could army build cheep.

There was about a 6 month period during the TAC days where this one Walmart that was near Paul had TONS of army builders and all their SW figures rang up as like $3.25.  He'd call me once a week or so and ask me what I wanted... It's where I got half of my Stormtroopers... I got tons of Yavin Guards, Galactic Marines, Airborne Troopers, Jawas... it was amazing.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 6, 2018, 11:45 AM »

There was about a 6 month period during the TAC days where this one Walmart that was near Paul had TONS of army builders and all their SW figures rang up as like $3.25.  He'd call me once a week or so and ask me what I wanted... It's where I got half of my Stormtroopers... I got tons of Yavin Guards, Galactic Marines, Airborne Troopers, Jawas... it was amazing.

Oh, yeah! Back in the Saga 2 days, same thing at one of our WMs. For months, all SW figures were $3.50. They kept getting in fresh cases and I built my Republic armies as well as a full platoon of Sandtroopers. Good days.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2018, 09:45 PM »
So I’m visiting my wife in Bentonville, Arkansas.  She’s on a fellowship here.  Naturally there are Walmart’s everywhere so we stopped at a few today.  Most were junk but I manage to score NINE Deathtroopers at one of them for $4 each.

I couldn’t believe it.