Community > Well of the Souls

6" Indiana Jones from Max Factory

(1/2) > >>

Jayson:
Totally getting this. As a bonus feature, it includes nothing from KOTCS. ;)

evenflow:
I put a preorder in for it.

Jayson:
Got mine, review and photos are up. It's great.

Matt:
Fantastic photos. Great articulation and accessories. The overall likeness isn't so great, though. He's way too skinny. Decent face, but the lack of any stubble makes him look more like an older Han Solo than Indiana Jones. Then there's the non-working holster and the weird head/non-removable hat due to the eye thing. . .

--- Quote ---Max Factory has incorporated a separate “eye piece” that is accessed behind the face. This allows for a far more accurate paint application of the eye details. For good measure, they include an extra – just in case.
--- End quote ---

This is bizarre.

Jeff:
Not sure about Indy since I can't tell from Jayson's pics, but in other Figma/MAX figures you get one set of eyes looking straight ahead and then one set that has eyes painted slightly offset to one side so you can have the figure looking right or left (depending on how you install them).

"Articulated eyes" are definitely a Japanese thing, developed because of all the crazy poses they are constantly putting their Anime figures in...  which is why the figures usually come with (or compatible with) a clear stand of some sort.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version